LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    That is like having a hydrogen powered car..... $h!t load of good to have one of those right now.... aint it? Why have a

Its all about timing. Some understand it.... others just wait for it.

!SUPERMOD! *blu mushroom* mk_south_london's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7195-7874-4951-1917
    dont complain at me...tell nintendo!

YOU SUCK^^^^

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    Online play has taken over and to tell you truth some of the most amazing games don't have online FPS is really the only genre Online is good for

And you should have put this in the online section

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    Quote Originally Posted by atrepair
    With out online game play.... what the he11 good is it to be online? Email for you Mii friends, after learning how finally, it is kinda crappy compaired to just about all other forms of communication (except smoke signals). The updates, doesn't make my games play any better. The wii store, isnt that what wal-mart is for? (except when you buy something at the wii store you dont really get anything except a nontangable old game that you probably had on your nes, snes, or n64) Or that wonderfull ability to register your games online.... what good does that do since you cant play them online anyway???? I guess I dont see the point of it being WiFi.
    The only truely great part about the whole thing is that Bill Gates has another oppertunity to dominate the world by improving the Xbox to have all the functions of the best.... Isnt it about time for there next console? Maybe it will have an interactive body suite, virtual world game play, HD graphics, and a cup holder.
    What are you talking about... first off yes the wii messaging is kinda awkward but its still fun. Next, what were you expecting from the first few updates they nintendo would make all your dreams come true i mean come on it has not even been out a year. Next, i don't know about your wal mart but mine no longer sales old NES, SNES, Sega, Turbo Gfx 16, or N64 games. Some of us like playing those old games that have survived the test of time and still rock. Online gaming is coming very soon and i am sure that nintendo will have done everything they can to make it perfect for us. Now about what you said about Bill Gates and Microsoft... i am pretty sure the wii sold more units than the 360 did when it was released, the wii was released with much better games, lets take some time to remember the games that the 360 launched with Perfect Dark Zero (sucked), Gun (which was also on the x-box and ps2), King Kong (sucked on all platforms) I don't recall any thing spectacular or that good coming out for a while. The wii on the other hand Launched with a Zelda Game and wii sports which was included with the system (which is a great game and almost everyone will agree). Sure it had some games that were flops but they flopped on all the other systems too like the new splinter cell game. And last the 360 has been out 1 year longer than the wii so of course its going to have thing running a little bit smoother than the wii and have a bigger library but 2 more years into this generation of gaming i am 100% sure we will see the wii on top of the competition.

Member #
    Friends
    OK, so I got a Wii after a friend showed me how much fun they were because of the interactive controllers.
    Now, just how do we play games with others. I want my family to be able to play games with his family over the internet. I just cant figure out how. Any one know how to get it all going? I have been told that the game software is not developed yet. How hard could it be.... I seriously doubt that it is a lack of software. I figure I dont have settings right. Everything else works, just not playing games with other Wii consoles.
    WTF HOW DID U NOT KNOW THAT WII WASN"T ONLINE YET
    I GOT A WII!!Feb 10th
    Proud Owner Of:
    Wii (IN HD WOOT!) Madden 07, Extra Controller and Nunchuck, Wii sports, COD3, Borrowing Zelda from friend, SSX Blur, Raymond Raving Rabbids

Member #
    Friends
    With out online game play.... what the he11 good is it to be online? Email for you Mii friends, after learning how finally, it is kinda crappy compaired to just about all other forms of communication (except smoke signals). The updates, doesn't make my games play any better. The wii store, isnt that what wal-mart is for? (except when you buy something at the wii store you dont really get anything except a nontangable old game that you probably had on your nes, snes, or n64) Or that wonderfull ability to register your games online.... what good does that do since you cant play them online anyway???? I guess I dont see the point of it being WiFi.
    The only truely great part about the whole thing is that Bill Gates has another oppertunity to dominate the world by improving the Xbox to have all the functions of the best.... Isnt it about time for there next console? Maybe it will have an interactive body suite, virtual world game play, HD graphics, and a cup holder.

Sure hope that Nintendo gets online game play on the top of their priority list.
    It is their missing link.
    Wow, im like, shocked. This was like, wow....

Well first off, hi, welcome to the internet.

Next, there kinda was....a POINT to having the Wii Shop Channel. To get games that YES you did have on your NES, SNES, N64 etc... You act like they just threw it in there for nothing. It's to bring back the retro games, that maybe the new generation doesn't know about. And if you can find a Wal-Mart that sells NES games i'll give you $1200 (Take that Harrington!)

Online play is on it's way very soon. Think of it this way, would you rather have online play, but have it be really crappy? Or would you rather them take their time with it and make it decent hmm? Nintendo has alot more things going for them, like utilizing the motion sensing tech, and all the possibilitys with it, I don't see how online play is "the missing link"

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    It's going to be really disappointing if Metroid Prime doesn't have multi-player online. They'd do well to keep on delaying it until it does.

If Pokeman is the only online option this summer, I think it will put an unnecessary dent in Wii sales. If they deploy quickly enough, with something like Corruption, life (and business) will be good. Sony and MS fanboys will be... not so good. Titles like Soul Calibur will follow. It's basically the last big test for the console.

Member #
    Friends
    7002-2691-0805-1516
    With the delay(s?) of course MP will have Multi-player online, its part of nintendo's "big three"

Pokemon Diamond: 3608 8338 6172

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Is that more of a prediction or do you have a link? Either way I hope you're right. When Reggie answered that question in an interview (after saying MP would be "perfect") he said told the reporter that online would be "perfect for you" (the reporter). That kind of makes it sound like online wasn't what Reggie meant by 'perfect'.

It's an important game with or without online, but with online, it could be Wii's halo.

Edit:
    From wiiloaded:
    Fils-Aime said that Nintendo plans on releasing the highly anticipated Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption all in 2007. As for Metroid going online, Fils-Aime was back to his more non-committal ways. "Are we going to see online multiplayer (in 2007)? Yes. Are we going to see it on Metroid? We'll keep you waiting on that one."
    Not a 'no', but not a yes either.
    Last edited by Wiinter; 04-20-2007 at 05:00 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFLTANK
    Wow, im like, shocked. This was like, wow....

Well first off, hi, welcome to the internet.

Next, there kinda was....a POINT to having the Wii Shop Channel. To get games that YES you did have on your NES, SNES, N64 etc... You act like they just threw it in there for nothing. It's to bring back the retro games, that maybe the new generation doesn't know about. And if you can find a Wal-Mart that sells NES games i'll give you $1200 (Take that Harrington!)

Online play is on it's way very soon. Think of it this way, would you rather have online play, but have it be really crappy? Or would you rather them take their time with it and make it decent hmm? Nintendo has alot more things going for them, like utilizing the motion sensing tech, and all the possibilitys with it, I don't see how online play is "the missing link"
    Actually, my local Walmart does sell NES, SNES, and N64 games but for the computer. So i'll take that $1200.

Ads