Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ...I don't know about these Wii Points.

WiiChat Member yankeesrule13251's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    what do you mean. No online games.?. but you said smash can be played online.... i think i lost ya

Member #
    Friends
    Ok. No games will be online until nintendo launches the wifi for Wii. by the time that is, games liek Battalion wars 2 and SSBB will come out and have online, there has been no info if patches can be sent on wii24 to give online, so, before the wifi is launched, there will be no online games

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    ok thanks.... i have a lot of questions and like to ask a lot before i buy something...... i think i understand

Member #
    Friends
    just to make you 100% clear i will do this

Online Games for Wii: First Party titles (none so far) will be able to have online games, where as third party games wont be able to till 2007

SSBB Online?: Yes, and will also be coming out in 2007 when they announce it for third party peeps (all though it isnt a third aprty title)

My view: Nintendo is most likley still testing wifi out for the wii, so they wont release any online games utnil 2007 when they have it up and running for third party devs too, i also think they cant have online, since this was announced third parties couldnt, while first party could, i think they jsut havent said any new things about it

in simple:
    SSBB will be online FO SHO.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    I am soooo sorry if i am driving you crazy.. but i just dont get this

"i also think they cant have online, since this was announced third parties couldnt, while first party could, i think they jsut havent said any new things about it"

Member #
    Friends
    basicly, nintendo said first party games could have online, where as third party games wont get it until early 2007. but there has been no online games so far for the launch window or coming out soon after the wii, so i think nintendo relized they need to test it and everything, so instead of telling us: first praty games wont have online till 2007 too, they just dont bring it up

i dont mind, i ussualy explain myself a lot for i am horrible at explaining things in general

Member #
    Friends
    I think i got it. I dont always understand everything, so it works out fine....
    Thanks, i really appreciate it.

Ads