LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Mill
    You fellas should be glad your not in the uk. We are bound to have to pay more than anyone else and wait longer than anyone else in the world. Happens with every single console .
    I know, Its horrible, and if its late coming out and expensive I am gonna kill my cat again.

Wii online moderator registerednerd's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I have noticed that on www.wii.com , there are several open spots on the homepage. Possibly just shortcuts for downloaded content, or maybe there's something they're not telling us yet.....

About the price, it's really not that bad. As for the console, Wiimote, and Nunchuck; think of how much money it costs to build that kind of technology. Most game manufacturers lose money on the console itself, then make it back in games. I'm positive that's happening here. As for the games, according to employees at one of the local EB's, PS3 games will be selling for $60, and older games are still the same price they've always been.
    ... but what do I know?...
    Not currently accepting friend adds.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by registerednerd
    I have noticed that on www.wii.com , there are several open spots on the homepage. Possibly just shortcuts for downloaded content, or maybe there's something they're not telling us yet.....

About the price, it's really not that bad. As for the console, Wiimote, and Nunchuck; think of how much money it costs to build that kind of technology. Most game manufacturers lose money on the console itself, then make it back in games. I'm positive that's happening here. As for the games, according to employees at one of the local EB's, PS3 games will be selling for $60, and older games are still the same price they've always been.
    ya i agre. but i herd a rumor a little while ago that ps3 games will cost up to 70$?

Member #
    Friends
    their expected to cost $70-100
    my guess is $75
    right now blu ray is 25 for movies, compared to 60 for games on next-gen consoles (except for maybe wii(not counting first party)) so thats like the 5 buck blu ray difference added, 65..then since its so much memory on one disc unlike the movie ones thats some extra cash and then the rest left over, maybe 3-5 bucks? will be their profit
    Last edited by Sovieto; 09-15-2006 at 11:21 PM.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    1916-0339-1380-6755
    When Kunu siad something about nintendo promising that they wouldn't be the last ones to release their console, well they're releasing the wii the day before the PS3
    get world of warcraft and come on Magtheridon server
    look for Elliorix

Ads