Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Guitar Hero 2 Lover Robertking1123's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1240-9149-8383-7207
    im just happy that its coming to the ps2. if it is the same as the wii then i dont really need to get it. but if the wii version has more stuff than the others then u know where im going.
    Add me and ill add you. Maybe when wii can play games online i can whoop your ass. till then send a message or a Mii. Also give a brotha some rep points. click the lil mushroom.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen
    Ive never played or even seen a Guitar Hero game being played before, is it actually like playing a simplfied guitar or is it just a gimmick?
    Gameplay Video

A few notes about this video:

Thats Expert Level, Let me explain

Easy: You use Green, Red and Yellow
    Medium: You use Green, Red, Yellow and Blue
    Expert: You Use Green, Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange [All of them ^^]

The little 'Err' noises are for if he misses a key ok?

Another Video

Hope that helps you see how close/or not close the game is to guitar
    Last edited by Wii_Smurf; 04-18-2007 at 04:46 PM.

No Longer Have A Wii

Error Getting Statistics E7ernal's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    looks like fun, maybe it could help me with faster finger movement/coordination while I play real guitar (i'm not too fast right now).

Strikers: 017280 524282

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    Hope that helps you see how close/or not close the game is to guitar
    Thanks very much.

I'm sure its not anywhere near as difficult as a real guitar but it does look quite fun.

Member #
    Friends
    1240-9149-8383-7207
    this game is not easier to play than a real guitar. a real guitar has 5 strings which means you can play more notes with fewer finger movement. where gh only has five button that have to be different chords, hammer ons and pull offs. the game isnt a gimmick only a person that never gave it a chance would think so. i guess everyone else is crazy since lots of people like the game.
    Add me and ill add you. Maybe when wii can play games online i can whoop your ass. till then send a message or a Mii. Also give a brotha some rep points. click the lil mushroom.

Member #
    Friends
    I don't know why everyone is psyched for guiter hero. Why the hell would you want to play a guiter in a video game. Just buy a frigging guitar!!! I've played it on xbox and it blows pretty badly, so I expect the same for the Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    1240-9149-8383-7207
    Quote Originally Posted by the_next_tiger
    I don't know why everyone is psyched for guiter hero. Why the hell would you want to play a guiter in a video game. Just buy a frigging guitar!!! I've played it on xbox and it blows pretty badly, so I expect the same for the Wii.
    see these are the people im talking about. just cause they dont like it we are suppose to care. hell i never played guiter hero i have played guitar hero though. maybe if you spell it right... u know what never mind.

im sure its a game you like that other people think suck. your theype that likes gumdam onthe ps3 but hates guitar hero with out giving it a chance. i really dont care what you have to say about what i have said but if you want to get ignorant i can stoop to your level.

based on that statement why dont you also say who wants to play a game where you pretented to be in the army. why not just go? a shooting game. why not just buy a gun?
    Last edited by Robertking1123; 04-18-2007 at 11:21 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen
    I'm sure its not anywhere near as difficult as a real guitar but it does look quite fun.
    certain friends of mine and I can play some songs in real life that we cant play on expert in the game, but im freaking ace at GH. the only song i cant play expert on and get at least 4 star reviews is jordan(hardest song in the game). also, there has been interviews with band members saying how they cant even play there own song in the game, lol. that'd suck

Member #
    Friends
    1240-9149-8383-7207
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger
    certain friends of mine and I can play some songs in real life that we cant play on expert in the game, but im freaking ace at GH. the only song i cant play expert on and get at least 4 star reviews is jordan(hardest song in the game). also, there has been interviews with band members saying how they cant even play there own song in the game, lol. that'd suck
    proves my point i knew people who played in a band that knew these songs but on gh they suck on easy.

Member #
    Friends
    6390-2874-0535-4544
    The only thing I'm really interested in seeing is the new Wii guitar.
    Hopefully it won't be awkward and little like the 360 one.
    I'm sure the songs and gameplay will be the same great things that you can expect though.

Downloadable songs would be cool for online.

Well do you?

Ads