What do you speculate the future of the Nintendo Wii is regarding possible hardware revisions, upcoming controllers, and things in that nature?
1. Many of us are aware that Nintendo is planning to release a Nintendo Wii cabable of DVD playback and possibly in other colors in the latter half of this year.
2. I have heard talk of external hard drives as well.
3. Also, many on this forum have theorizied that Nintendo is developing an enhanced sensor bar.
4. Do you think Nintendo will offer another hardware revision that would allow the Wii to have HD output?
5. What do you think the likelyhood is that Nintendo will produce more accurate and improved Wii remotes in the future?
6. Will Wii offer new hardware revisions many years later such as the recent Xbox 360 Elite?
Please share your thoughts here.