Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Selling Wii ?'s

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Selling Wii ?'s

This is in no way spam I have no intention advertising here. I am selling my Wii and so far some guys want it and was hoping some of you could just look this over and tell me if this is a good deal or now. I am basically selling my Wii complete basically out of box, just no box though and that I have a regular cd case for wii sports, but since I have games downloaded to it and a few wii points still on it, I upped the price a bit. And not to feel unfair I am including a classic controller, and a wiimote glove incase anyone was still worrying about the slipping and throwing thing. All that for $300...
    so what do you all think, I did the math correctly and the buyer will still be saving a decent amount of money.
    Last edited by ocdan; 04-23-2007 at 08:26 PM. Reason: more specific
    If the Xbox 360 console falls and hits someone, especially a small child, it could cause serious injury.

Member #
    Friends
    well if its ebay you got bidding
    if not, thats fair i would say. you probably could have went for 350 isnce they are still in demand though
    do tell why your selling it and what you plan to do with the money

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    I'd rather have a 360, I do know what I may be missing out of in the future for Nintendo, I just don't care anymore, if I would ever have a craving to play, I'll just play at my friends. I gave my share of time for Nintendo to keep me entertained and honestly, I'm sick of playing by myself, and find myself dropping my Wiimote and running over to my neighbors across the hall to play some 360. Not to mention, they are getting all the good games, while Nintendo gamers are suffering through the wii versions that have to lose the quality I look for in a game just to support it's gimmick (sorry).
    If the Xbox 360 console falls and hits someone, especially a small child, it could cause serious injury.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ocdan
    I'd rather have a 360, I do know what I may be missing out of in the future for Nintendo, I just don't care anymore, if I would ever have a craving to play, I'll just play at my friends. I gave my share of time for Nintendo to keep me entertained and honestly, I'm sick of playing by myself, and find myself dropping my Wiimote and running over to my neighbors across the hall to play some 360. Not to mention, they are getting all the good games, while Nintendo gamers are suffering through the wii versions that have to lose the quality I look for in a game just to support it's gimmick (sorry).
    your like the 10th person to do so here

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    10th person to do what?

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by ocdan
    10th person to do what?
    Sell their Wii for a 360.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    not a good deal right now brand new wiis sell for $275-$300 on ebay + like $30 shipping and yours is used without the casing. If it was a wek or two ago it would have been a good deal...but now not that good a deal.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

Sell their Wii for a 360.
    only 10th... multiply that by like 20 then youd be close...
    and I know I could be making a bit more for it, but I dont wanna go through the crap on ebay and would rather sell it in person.

Member #
    Friends
    Screw eBay. Sell it in person. Its more professional anyway. I would personally say not to sell the wii but its your item so its your choice. Goodluck.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    Well looks like it's now a good deal the Wii Prices are up again on ebay.

Ads