LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    I expect it sooner than most--at the very least, some local areas where demand is lower than average may make for easer shopping. This last weekend, three chains in my area all got stock at the same time instead of just one. If that's a one time thing, it won't change the status quo, but if it keeps up, Wiis will be easier to find soon. I certainly expect it sooner than 2009, but I've been wrong before. Repeatedly.

Stories full of hype continue to appear as mainstream outlets 'suddenly' discover the Wii and do a several month old story about it's unexpected success. Some people will buy it just because of the hype. But they may not be fans for long--they may not have reasonable expectations and may sour quickly. If they ever flood their systems on ebay, that could help supply catch up.

I don't really believe Nintendo is faking supply issues. The success of the Wii was greater than expected, and everyone from retailers to 3rd party developers were caught off guard.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    according to profesional analists ( see www.nintendowiifanboy.com for this ) the shortage will hold on for more t hen 2 more years rotfl

Member #
    Friends
    I don't believe this wiii problems will go on till 2009....I'm thinking they should be stable by spring 2008

"Sasuke it to the max" E-Roc2010's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7990-7908-6210-2287
    My guess would probably be after mid 2009 unfortunately.
    Naruto, Dragonball, Fullmetal Alchemist, Zoids, and Bleach some of the best animes of all time.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by RJU690
    When do you predict that the supply will finally catch up with the demand and it will be possible to purchase a Nintendo Wii without the hassle of waiting in line for hours or purchasing it over-priced on eBay?
    supply already has caught up with demand, just not supply they are willing to give us

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends

dmo
    Member #
    Friends
    5073-8087-6023-3487
    I don't know when there will be an *ample* supply, but I suspect the shortage is coming to a close now.. Will even be better in the coming weeks when ebayers realize they can't keep up with nintendo shipments anymore Of course, I'm just guessing...

Member #
    Friends
    It's not going to be for a while. Doesn't seem that unlikely that this will last till 2008 or 2009.

"I love the Power Glove...it's so bad." - Lucas Barton

Ads