LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    There should be some places releasing it this weekend if the stores don't sell the Wiis immediately when they get them. Target and CC from what I've heard. If I were you I would call and ask.

I used to live in SD a few years back. I recently made a trip back and was surprised that there were none of the shelves. There weren't any PS3s. I guess SD is getting the short end of the supply stick for some reason.

"I love the Power Glove...it's so bad." - Lucas Barton

Member #
    Friends
    5976-8685-8380-4889
    PS3's are available anywhere. They can't give them away. As for Wii's they are gone within a few hours of opening at various stores. Here in the Phoenix Metro Area Best Buy, Circuit City, Wal Mart, Target and Toys R us get anywhere from 25-50 units each week and release them on Sunday. They are all gone within the hour.
    Nintendo Support Help

-No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    6791-2451-5102-9015
    Hey

The Gamestop is Ocala, Florida has 2 Wii's in stock So does the walmart in Dunnellion, Florida both have 2 units.

As of 9pm EST time when the store closed I was the last one in when they locked up. So in the morning they gonna have 2 on for sale still. He said he had them 3days. And Walmart is 24hours so who knows how long those will be there.

Mario Strikers Code : 197675 214043

Member #
    Friends
    3632-7292-8851-9496
    check im greek so this will only help people that speak it or have greek friends.

greece doesnt sell wii´s but they have ordered them, they do have a bunvch of them at example greek online gaming stores, if you find a site that allows u to order one, without doubt youll find one for sure...!

Ads