LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    adf3424sdff
    Quote Originally Posted by Trulen
    Nintendo, king of delays, duke of secrets, and breaker of hearts, when will you release this channel? I'd like some nifty add-ons for my miis!
    I agree, mii's should have ears too!

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Secumfex
    k I read the thread. But it was still obvious from the beginning that we would not get the new channel today.
    Japan didnt get it either. If Japan would have got it (which it was confirmed to) than the whole world would have too. All of the channels have been worldwide releases, why would they stop now? Try to pay attention next time.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by brainiac
    WTF!!! I had no link in that.
    actually, after I posted, I realized it was your own link to your nintendo page (in your sig), but, just takes ya to the sign up page for Nintendo

Member #
    Friends
    6031-8713-1077-8188
    so where is it leejarret?
    iMac 2.4ghz Aluminum, 4GB iPhone, 12 iPods!

Member #
    Friends
    5268-8380-2413-0529
    Quote Originally Posted by jbach42
    actually, after I posted, I realized it was your own link to your nintendo page (in your sig), but, just takes ya to the sign up page for Nintendo
    Thats what its meant to do.

Member #
    Friends
    2605-8397-8634-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by ericlewis91
    BOUT TIME!! a smart person. ps3 and the 360 are overhyped and over priced updates of older systems. other than the HD quality they have NOTHING on the wii.

at least nintendo knew their new system was basically a newer gamecube with way better stuff such as online access and backwards compatabillity. (has ANYONE not packed up their gamecube for storage or sell yet??)

i own the ps2, and i love it, so yea i wanna play the new gta and a few others. but 600 bucks??? that damn thing better be faster than a new dell with vista, burn/copy games and movies and while its at it..........wipe my ass with a smile.

nintendo KNEW the score. a next gen system at a 1990's price. im gonna quote a nintendo exec i saw on g4........

"we decided to price what we believe is a revolutionary system and controller set at a price people can afford, and not jack up the price by putting flashy HD capabillity that has no impact on gameplay on it. sony opened a door for us when they priced their system so high, and we are gonna drive a TRUCK through it."

im telling you, nintendo is BACK. i mean come ON, they are hanging in there with the newer consoles and the graphics pretty much match the gamecube??? now THAT is how you run a company.

adf3424sdff
    Quote Originally Posted by ericlewis91
    Next time , please spell my name right.
    And if you read the whole thread, you would know that it isnt even out in Japan yet.
    Lee.J

Member #
    Friends
    4108-4051-0390-8129
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKFIRE007
    BOUT TIME!! a smart person. ps3 and the 360 are overhyped and over priced updates of older systems. other than the HD quality they have NOTHING on the wii.

at least nintendo knew their new system was basically a newer gamecube with way better stuff such as online access and backwards compatabillity. (has ANYONE not packed up their gamecube for storage or sell yet??)

i own the ps2, and i love it, so yea i wanna play the new gta and a few others. but 600 bucks??? that damn thing better be faster than a new dell with vista, burn/copy games and movies and while its at it..........wipe my ass with a smile.

nintendo KNEW the score. a next gen system at a 1990's price. im gonna quote a nintendo exec i saw on g4........

"we decided to price what we believe is a revolutionary system and controller set at a price people can afford, and not jack up the price by putting flashy HD capabillity that has no impact on gameplay on it. sony opened a door for us when they priced their system so high, and we are gonna drive a TRUCK through it."

im telling you, nintendo is BACK. i mean come ON, they are hanging in there with the newer consoles and the graphics pretty much match the gamecube??? now THAT is how you run a company.

Amen, Ninty really went all out to make sure their system would be great, (and sold out most of the time :P ) My point is, EVERY time I go to Wal-Mart, there's a brand-spankin' new PS3 Premium package for 600$ sitting on the bottom shelf.

Noone.
    Takes.
    It.

Now when (very little I might add) I see a Wii, it's only there for 5 mins tops, until someone else buys it, but I don't need one because I own one
    WII-LESS NO LONGER!
    Spoiler Alert!

DS Games
    R4DS

adf3424sdff
    Quote Originally Posted by a30993
    Amen, Ninty really went all out to make sure their system would be great, (and sold out most of the time :P ) My point is, EVERY time I go to Wal-Mart, there's a brand-spankin' new PS3 Premium package for 600$ sitting on the bottom shelf.

Noone.
    Takes.
    It.

Now when (very little I might add) I see a Wii, it's only there for 5 mins tops, until someone else buys it, but I don't need one because I own one
    I agree, I see stacks of PS3's in every shop I go to. It's crazy..

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by lee.jarratt
    I agree, I see stacks of PS3's in every shop I go to. It's crazy..
    yea. its kinda of starting to get on my nerves that i cant find one. i thought shortages would end in april.

Ads