LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Is this offical? i know nexgen looks fake but really this dosen't look true. :|

Member #
    Friends
    I wonder why he says this at the bottom of his page:

NexGen Wars.com has spent countless hours researching sales facts from dozens of sources to track the worldwide sales of the consoles and monitor the next generation of console wars between the Microsoft Xbox 360, the Sony Playstation 3, and the Nintendo Wii. Remember, these numbers are only estimates, but they are constantly monitored and updated to assure the closest estimates possible for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Wii.

Maybe its because he knows his numbers aren't exactly correct and changes them when actual numbers come out if his estimates are off?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by matguy87
    I wonder why he says this at the bottom of his page:

NexGen Wars.com has spent countless hours researching sales facts from dozens of sources to track the worldwide sales of the consoles and monitor the next generation of console wars between the Microsoft Xbox 360, the Sony Playstation 3, and the Nintendo Wii. Remember, these numbers are only estimates, but they are constantly monitored and updated to assure the closest estimates possible for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Wii.

Maybe its because he knows his numbers aren't exactly correct and changes them when actual numbers come out if his estimates are off?
    Wold you go out and say. Hey i have these as close to acurate sales charts, except not really i just steal them from wiki and nexgen wars and you can refresh to change the numbers to your feel. Thanks for using my site! have a nice day... I think not. -_-

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    The close to exact sales figures last month were 11 million 360, 6 million Wii, 3 million PS3. These sales have changed since then. If you want exact sales figures, go to sites like Gamespot and just look at their monthly sales figures. Don't rely on sites that don't get the sales figures directly from the sources.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    The close to exact sales figures last month were 11 million 360, 6 million Wii, 3 million PS3. These sales have changed since then. If you want exact sales figures, go to sites like Gamespot and just look at their monthly sales figures. Don't rely on sites that don't get the sales figures directly from the sources.
    I use VGcharts "gamestop" is used in their sales charts. They are actually a company working with IGN to put up those charts.

Proud Owner Of A Wii Matt's_A_Bluebird's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7591-7050-1749-1437
    Yep been posted before but good to keep people informed.

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death... I can assure them it is much more serious than that."

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont
    i wont believe anything thats not offical i love it how reporters and idiots on forums (none of you) talk about how Halo 2 is the highest selling game of all time
    because i am 99.99% sure it was not... I'm not going to say what is the highest selling game of all time but i am pretty sure its a Nintendo game which stars a plumber in red overalls but who knows.
    It's The Sims, actually. But well, off topic ^^

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer_of_life
    Its super mario bros.
    Hrrrm right, but The Sims 1 was most sold PC Game... Boy I just realize how much I don't care about consoles... Wii bring me back!

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

Member #
    in your head reputation: 101-24 till next block
    Friends
    7927-4585-8292-8959
    Quote Originally Posted by Half Empty
    That video was already posted before. But hmmmm... I don't see and PS3 game sales?
    that's because there are none

no but seroulsly i think that the next gen wars are just a friendly little race between 360 and wii with ps3 left in the gutter with fewer and fewer one console titles

Google is your friend

Ceraintly Own:
    Wii,RedSteel,Legend of Zelda,The godfather ,R4DS & DS,prince of persia

Ads