LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55
  1. #11
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    I thought multiplayer was what made Halo 1 & 2 stand out. My BSA troop has a halo 2 party every year. We linked up 9 Xboxes once.
    well yah, but online is also part of gameplay, and its online made it stand out from other onlines

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  2. #12
    Uss Clan ***** Major Tom's Avatar
    Member #
    12312
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Command Cluster
    Posts
    1,220
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5935-0595-2673-3600
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    well yah, but online is also part of gameplay, and its online made it stand out from other onlines
    Yeah. But PS2 & Gamecube really didnt have online.....

  3. #13
    im McLovin ericlewis91's Avatar
    Member #
    5567
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    2,293
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6031-8713-1077-8188
    good
    iMac 2.4ghz Aluminum, 4GB iPhone, 12 iPods!

  4. #14
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Yeah. But PS2 & Gamecube really didnt have online.....
    only gamecube didnt (and i was more or less speaking about other games out for that system, but either or works i guess)

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  5. #15
    Uss Clan ***** Major Tom's Avatar
    Member #
    12312
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Command Cluster
    Posts
    1,220
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5935-0595-2673-3600
    Wrong gamecube had one online game. Phantasy Star *something*....... It used the modem port on the bottom of the console......

  6. #16
    Senior Member Stranger's Avatar
    Member #
    17604
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    856
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ericlewis91
    good
    5 word post minimum , lol, jk jk

  7. #17
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Wrong gamecube had one online game. Phantasy Star *something*....... It used the modem port on the bottom of the console......
    i know
    and assuming to what you said: the others didnt REALLY have online
    i said only gamecube didnt in direct reply to that
    thus making my statement: only the gamecube really didnt

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  8. #18
    Uss Clan ***** Major Tom's Avatar
    Member #
    12312
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Command Cluster
    Posts
    1,220
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5935-0595-2673-3600
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    i know
    and assuming to what you said: the others didnt REALLY have online
    i said only gamecube didnt in direct reply to that
    thus making my statement: only the gamecube really didnt
    I guess but the PS2's was pretty bad also. Only hard hard core Sony fans had it........

  9. #19
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    I guess but the PS2's was pretty bad also. Only hard hard core Sony fans had it........
    well actually
    there were a LOT of people with online
    its just there were so many ps2 owners..the amount with out online seems to be huge
    but most of it was made up of the hardcore crowed nonetheless

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  10. #20
    Uss Clan ***** Major Tom's Avatar
    Member #
    12312
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Command Cluster
    Posts
    1,220
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5935-0595-2673-3600
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    well actually
    there were a LOT of people with online
    its just there were so many ps2 owners..the amount with out online seems to be huge
    but most of it was made up of the hardcore crowed nonetheless
    Yeah. Xbox was the one that got this online craze started. Seriously 90% of the people I know didnt even know the PS2 had a modem port......

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

annoying wii

,

wii fans chat

Click on a term to search for related topics.