LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I somewhat agree with sovieto, but I will admit I like the wii way more than the others... like others have said... instead of dishing out 750 for a ps3, I'll dish it out for a video card, get way better graphics, and more versatility in games

I will buy a 360, and a ps3 eventually... when prices lower and the console specific games I want to play come out... I bought a wii cause it was the only console that could offer me something my pc could not

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    welkl to what you said, i never liked gamecube
    except for metroid and melee
    all other frnachises went downhill
    especially donkey kong since rare stopped making it donkey sucked, donkeykong country and dk64 were awesome, they should have made games like that for gamecube and even wii they're making a racing game, the gamecube was way too childish too,

....now donkey kong dosn't even have a spot in mario party 7/8 which is bull, he runs a shop or something,this infuriated me:@:@ and i think the wii is better than other consoles because i think nintendo actually cares for their customers unlike microsoft and sony, shiggeru miyamato is the man, i follow him and brent butt

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    4883-9225-1818-3903
    I think that saying that the 360 and ps3 are for graphics is incredibly narrow minded, last generation no one moaned about using a non-motion controller. Motion sensing doesn't necessarily equal gameplay, it just has different potential. Also directing the post at all Wii fans is incredibly generalising, maybe if it was "To all misinformed/narrow minded Wii fans"
    Post is there ^^^
    How dare you state a different point of view, you complete fanboy! /sarcasm

...yea... My god the Wii owns...'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Eh...I sort of disagree. I do think Wii is mostly about the gameplay--NOT, however, relying on the Wii remote. I always thought Zelda, Mario, Metroid, StarFox and the like had always been all about the gameplay. Good points though.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagel
    I think that saying that the 360 and ps3 are for graphics is incredibly narrow minded, last generation no one moaned about using a non-motion controller. Motion sensing doesn't necessarily equal gameplay, it just has different potential. Also directing the post at all Wii fans is incredibly generalising, maybe if it was "To all misinformed/narrow minded Wii fans"
    i did that on purpose to draw attention
    but i do on to say: quite a bit of you

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Ads