LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

How mnay times could you have bought a wii in store?

Just curious of how many times people have had the chance to purchase a wii just to see if they are beginning to become more and more available.

For me I have had three opportunities my first time was on Feb 8 at a best buy when i picked up my system, about a 2 weeks later my BX on base had about 6 units come in, and my third oppurtunity was a week ago when the local ebgames had about 4 units in stock. I hope this is a sign that the consoles are becoming more readily available and that the people still searching can get one.
    Mii since 8 February 2007

31 Games Owned:
    Too many to type up anymore.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    this is the saddest part of it all >.< (of what all, idk, but just keep reading lmao)

Well, i had to deposit my money into an account to "keep it safe" (-,-') and so, i decided to go by Gamestop. so i went, and, lo'en behold, 5 wiis. after months of searching. the day i only had 27$... was the day i saw the wii. in store. on shelf. for the first time >=( indeed, i was pissed off, but thats the only time ive seen it anywhere.

Member #
    Friends
    i have had 3 times but i aint been looking or asking so i might have found more.....

in game on december the 30th when i bought it

amazon yesterday

gamestation a couple of weeks ago

Member #
    Friends
    Last weekend, we went to a Gamestop for the first time. They had one in stock.I got mine when I was on a waiting list at Game Crazy.

Member #
    Friends
    None, because I pre-ordered my Wii with Argos some time ago and then I stopped going to the game shops for a while.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

...it gonna be zoppity tarheelsuperman's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Counting the us launch day, when I got mine at walmart, I have seen Wii's in stores one other time and that was at Costco and I look just out of curiosity everytime I go into any store that could carry them.

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    If you are truly trying to find out if more wii's are getting in-stock, than your topic does not make sense. Most people wont post how often they check for wii's so there will be no way of knowing if someone found 5 wiis after 100 visits or 5 wiis after 5 visits.

If you really want to know, RIGHT NOW the wii's are still in a shortage. A nintendo rep did announce however that in approximatley a month the wii shortage should be lessened.

The one time I ever found a wii is the one time I bought mine. GS had just gotten 6 wii's in, the first shipment in 2 months. I know because I asked the guy how often he got them.

6 in 2 months!!

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    I have a wii. (Got one on Christmas Eve) And since then I have had about 25 more chances to get a wii in stores.

Member #
    Friends
    I got mine on Dec. 26. I'd have to say I've seen at least 20 available Wii's since then. Most times, I've seen 2 or 3 in a group and almost all at the local small EBGames.
    Central Ohio: Wii via component on Mitsu 55" HD-RPTV. 94 ImpalaSS, MCSE/MCT, MS/Network Consultant.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by strommsarnac
    I got mine on Dec. 26. I'd have to say I've seen at least 20 available Wii's since then. Most times, I've seen 2 or 3 in a group and almost all at the local small EBGames.
    Ive seen groups of Ten!!!!

Ads