LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    hope thats true. form what been said, wii games are much cheaper to produce/develope and like said 'it sells'. i wouldn't mind a port from more powerful system like the PS3 and XBox 360. not sure but i don't think it would take alot to lessen some graphics and make popular titles offered on the PS3/XBox 360 for the wii.

that being siad i'd love to see a Virtual Fighter 5 or Dead or Alive wii version.

just another...
    Last edited by Nemix; 05-02-2007 at 10:24 PM.

Official Metroid Breeder Zarogan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5460-1571-7458-7185
    I wouldn't sell my wii, but of course I'd welcome a ps3 or an xbox 360 =P
    I'll stick with my wii for now, I think I'll wait some time (a year or so) and then see which is doing better (ps3 or 360) and buy that... anyway, it wouldn't be possible for me in any other way, because I need to get the money and I'm not selling my wii... nevah!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    You guys just wait for Wii Health to come out.

Then the Wii will sell as a innovative way of gaming and also a Fitness machine in one, for the current low price.

I know id rather a fun gaming system that can keep me fit and excercise while having fun and for cheap then a PS3 that plays games and movies and you sit on your fat arse all day and be un healthy.

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    what are you talking about im a young in shape person but i didnt do it playing video games and i dont intend to ever work out playing games... if you want to be healthy then go run out side of the house

Fully NextGen Enabled retro_joe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    i've barely played my Wii since i bought my PS3, i like to keep it for parties though, mate's love playing WiiSport when drunk.

Member #
    Friends
    wii fun yes. but being labeled a next-gen system i think it's fair to all wii owners that we get are large share of games released for how can i say this 'next-gen' systems (multi platform if you will). even if it means a dumb down version, at least the wii is holding it's ground against the competitors and not make customers turn to other systems

just think, next Burnout muti platform; yes the PS3 and XBox 360 looks better and the wii looks less impressive but damn people would like to try meneuvers using the wiimote (if implemented corretly)

but i don't see it happening, it's kinda a let down for consumers to purchase a next-gen system and not have next-gen games offered on other systems

all in all though, like i said before. i still stand by my puchase regarless

but just another take...
    Last edited by Nemix; 05-02-2007 at 11:00 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    i dont see why you have to have 1080p to be next gen why is it about graphics... the wii is indeed next generation because its not a gamecube, xbox, or PS2. That is how generations work i think not on how good the graphics look... and thats my rant sorry

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont
    i dont see why you have to have 1080p to be next gen why is it about graphics... the wii is indeed next generation because its not a gamecube, xbox, or PS2. That is how generations work i think not on how good the graphics look... and thats my rant sorry
    it's not next gen as far as graphics are concerned ,but in the wii's case, it's all about the controls (as was said, it's not just HD that makes a system next gen, but new ideas also are a major part

Member #
    Friends
    3054-3489-6043-9855
    Quote Originally Posted by elmo_999
    keep it and buy a 360 or ps3 when you muster up some cash.
    sweet jesus! As a 14 year old, I don't have a job so that would never happen to me. Although I do have a summer job. But all that money goes to random inpluse buys.

gotta love random inpluse buys.

xbox live: Dun Worry It K

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont

not to sure if your commenting on my opinion but i wasn;t talking about graphics. just saying wii owners should be entitles to multi-platform titles (3rd party holds a larger share of the gaming software)

take last gen GC/PS2/XBox, Gamecube had it's share of multi platform titles
    but towards the ends developers stop Gamecube multi's. it made sense since the Gamecube only had small share in the gaming industry something around 14% shared with XBox i think and Gamecube owners were a younger audience (no offenses). and ps2 got all the titles even though it was less capable system...

well the tables have turned at least right now, so developers should take notice and give wii owners a share of their pie. Nintendo has perfectly market the wii drawing in a largers age group of consumers (myself being one of them) and like i said before i don't care if it's less graphically impressive version of a new release title but damn just give Nintendo owners something to rejoice about...

**edit i don't care if my typing is bad. i'm good at what i do at my work place and thta's all that matters**

sorry if it's hard to read...
    Last edited by Nemix; 05-02-2007 at 11:27 PM.

Ads