LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5591-6328-6799-4575
    No I didnt claim that the PS3 could be enjoyed very much on a 13 in black and white but to fully experience the detail of the PS3 yeah those would be optimal.

I wouldnt care I would buy and enjoy one very much on my 32 in screen with just the reg old progressive scan but yeah if I had the choice or the money that would be optimal.

All im saying is the Wii is a fun console and the PS3 is kinda for more serious gamers, I would like to see that change though because I enjoy the wii so much. And yes the Wii is for serious gamers now too thus Zelda:TP thats fun and serious and manhunt 2 is coming out thats a very serious game.
    System:Wii(4nunchuck,4controller)
    Games:WiiSports,WiiPlay,Trauma Center,Super Paper Mario,Bust-A-Move,MOH:Vanguard,LoZ:TP,Elebits,SuperMnkyBlz,Mari oprty8,Heatseeker
    VC:Super Mario 64, Mario Bros,Super Mario Bros,Mario Kart64,Kirbys Adventure,Voting Channel,LoZ: Ocarnia of Time,Sonic Spinball,dnkykngcntry2,Pac Man, InternetChannel,2700 Wiipoints.
    Other:2 1gig sandisk cards,2ClassicControlers,2Wiimote charger,illumWiiCooler

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by i81u812
    LOL
    i dont think youll ever see TVs like that in stores..........
    those are unreal and those arent even the "average big screen hdtvs" they are way out of the league of anything

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Im sorry but the example of those Tv's is bull crap, my tv 32" Hd Lcd tv with hdmi ports toshiba regza supports 1080p, cost me 900, your example was bull shit, you dont need a 65" tv to enjoy the graphics the Ps3 offers, anything over 25" is perfectly fine, most smaller Tv's offer a sharper picture than larger ones, Fifa on my freinds like "12 looks way better than it does on my tv, this is 07 on the ps2, not hd but it looks worst on my tv.
    Just got my Ps3! The Wii is now gathering dust until Super Smash Brawl!

Member #
    Friends
    5591-6328-6799-4575
    thats not a very good example either
    Games:WiiSports,WiiPlay,Trauma Center,Super Paper Mario,Bust-A-Move,MOH:Vanguard,LoZ:TP,Elebits,SuperMnkyBlz,Mari oprty8,Heatseeker
    VC:Super Mario 64, Mario Bros,Super Mario Bros,Mario Kart64,Kirbys Adventure,Voting Channel,LoZ: Ocarnia of Time,Sonic Spinball,dnkykngcntry2,Pac Man, InternetChannel,2700 Wiipoints.

Member #
    Friends
    5591-6328-6799-4575
    he just said find some worth 10k not the best ones just 10k

ics
    Member #
    Friends
    I sold my wii and the only thing I will miss are some Nintendo exclusive games.
    Anything else I just don't care.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads