LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    LOL Dude!
    The number is toll free and is listed in your own post! The hours of operation are also listed

"by calling 1-800-255-3700. Representatives are available to set up your repair between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time, seven days a week."

me two game systems below zachp18's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6651-9695-6213-2367
    call them. i did once and the service wasn't too bad.

Wii games that I own: Zelda, The godfather, Wii sports, Resident Evil 4.

Next up: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

Member #
    Friends
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    k thx
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

Mario Strikers friend code:
    494028-363289

Member #
    Friends
    my brother's wii had to go in, from day one the disc drive would mess up on wii games (not gamecube games) He paid nothing, as they send you a label to ship it out. He got it back pretty quick within like two weeks and the wii was the same console with all of the same downloaded content and mii's and works great now!

Sounds like your wii needs to be sent in. Now is the memory card a nintendo brand or an off brand? Maybe the wii doesn't like the off brand cards.

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    N-Sider: Is it true that if someone who, in the course of warranty repair, opts for advance replacement and obtains a refurbished system with a new serial number, their rights to the Wii Shop downloads they already paid for are lost forever? What about their remaining, paid-for Wii Points?

Nintendo: Consumers who wish to retain downloaded games, Wii points or any other Virtual Console content are offered the repair option. Advance Replacement is only offered when the consumer indicates Virtual Console content is not a consideration.

N-Sider: If someone opts to send their system in for repair instead, and the repair depot finds their problem unfixable and gives them a refurbished system instead, will their right to their paid Wii Shop downloads and/or Wii Points be transferred to the second system?

Nintendo: When a consumer sends their system in for repair we ensure that their Virtual Console account remains intact, whether we send the original hardware or a remanufactured system back to them.

N-Sider: If someone acquires a different Wii console down the road—after their warranty expires, or perhaps just because they want a different color console, will they have any option for transferring their right to paid Wii Shop downloads or Wii Points to the new system?

Nintendo: The consumer can contact Consumer Service to determine the best options at that point.
    Source: http://www.n-sider.com/newsview.php?...y&storyid=2638
    Well, you could always go with the Fix It option...

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    they are really good on teh phone
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Member #
    Friends
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    Yeah, like everyone else said. Don't be shy to talk to them on the phone, they can't sent automatic responses on the phone so you are more likely to get a proper answer.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”
    - George Carlin

Member #
    Friends
    Yep, i agree, phone them.

On a plus side, i think that Nintendo's customer service is top notch. When my power supply died and I sent it to them last week. I was sent a brand new one in two days! Superb service.

Ads