Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Hey don't be talkin shit on PS3. It will probably be the best system this generation although I can't say for sure since its not out yet. I think the Wii will probably be the worst system this generation it will be very good but I don't know if it can compare to PS3 and Xbox 360. Even though I probably won't get a PS3 since I already have a 360 and it and the PS3 will probably be very similar. And don't think I'm bashing the Wii because I think it will be awsome but I just don't think it can compare to the PS3 and 360.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Sleeping. Do not disturb. Kherrek508's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0215-4972-1267-8022
    LMAO, essentially the PS3 and Wii are the only consoles that can be qualified "next-gen". And the PS3 is way too expensive to be a mainstream console. Graphics are completely irrelevant, and "hardcore" wannabe gamers who are confused and think that graphics are the way of gaming, make me want to puke.

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Its not only the graphics. There are other things too. Like most of the games Nintendo makes are geared toward children even though some of them are fun (Mario, Zelda, Ect.) they have no where near the game selection that Microsoft and Sony have. And they will never have online gaming comparable to that of Xbox Live. And I'm not saying the Wii isn't gonna be good because it definetly is. I just think it is more of a secondary console to play on the side of a Xbox or Playstation.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Paintballer, parents arent gonna buy their kids $600 machines compared to $250 machines, and Zelda is NOT kiddy. No kid could beat Zelda unless your already playing other more mature games. Mario i would say is the only "kiddy" but that is more for Everyone. Kids cant always be the best in soccer or basketball, Mario is just a universal character nintendo uses. And ect. metriod maybe? def. not..just cuase theyve been around cause they are successful dosent mean their kiddy, and i dont think kids are the ones who made them successful

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    if you like media players, yes. but the Wii is closer to a gaming console than any other for next gen.
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Sleeping. Do not disturb. Kherrek508's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0215-4972-1267-8022
    Yep, and Wii still has significantly good multimedia features.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    this probably belongs in a different thread but...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotaku

This gen's console king PlayStation 2 is going to be dethroned. And it's going to be the Wii that does it. At least, according to the president of Enterbrain and Editor-in-Chief of Famitsu, Hirokazu Hamamura. In a Bloomberg business piece, Hamamura states:

"Wii definitely could become the most popular console of all time. Non-gamers can see how fun it is just by looking at people playing it, and that's very different from the PS3 or Xbox 360."

Different and fun. If the DS is any indication of what gamers want, Nintendo looks like it has a hit on its hands with the Wii. But, most popular console of all time? Brian Ashcraft

More Here [Bloomberg] Thanks, Rob!
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    Hey don't be talkin shit on PS3. It will probably be the best system this generation although I can't say for sure since its not out yet. I think the Wii will probably be the worst system this generation it will be very good but I don't know if it can compare to PS3 and Xbox 360. Even though I probably won't get a PS3 since I already have a 360 and it and the PS3 will probably be very similar. And don't think I'm bashing the Wii because I think it will be awsome but I just don't think it can compare to the PS3 and 360.
    Then what are you doing here?

You are just a blind person that thinks that if the PS2 was better than the GC the PS3 will be better than the Wii...

Remember what happened with the N64, it was betetr than the PS1...

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Paintballer, parents arent gonna buy their kids $600 machines compared to $250 machines, and Zelda is NOT kiddy. No kid could beat Zelda unless your already playing other more mature games. Mario i would say is the only "kiddy" but that is more for Everyone. Kids cant always be the best in soccer or basketball, Mario is just a universal character nintendo uses. And ect. metriod maybe? def. not..just cuase theyve been around cause they are successful dosent mean their kiddy, and i dont think kids are the ones who made them successful
    Many kids are spoiled and their parents will buy them whatever they want. Mario and Zelda are games that I classified as fun so I'm not saying anything against them. I'm sorry if I offended you guys but I'm just saying my opinion. And I'm sure many other people agree with me its just that this is a Nintendo forum and most of the people here are Nintendo fanboy's. And I would buy a Wii over a PS3 anyday but only because of the price of the PS3. But I would rather pay a little bit more for a 360 over a Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    lol does anyone else think that is a just a thread to abg on the ps3 guys cjeck out the announcement

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Ads