Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wii bundles vs PS3 bundles (lol)

can u imagine the wii.....

"pre-order NOW! pre-order your Nintendo Wii with and extra remote and nunchuck with redsteel for only $329.99"

and the playstation3:

"step right up and pre-order your FIRST and LAST ps3 now! thats right, for only a fraction of your life insurance, you can get the ps3 with an extra remote and a $200 value game, for only $150!!! steal nintendo's ideas and cook your bluberry flap-jacks for ONLY $1,500!! (does not include taxes, s+h or any other possible ways sony plans on snatching yo wallet!)

"And if you call the number on your screen RIGHT NOW, we'll send you this forklift to lift your ps3 console so you can carry it with ease! wow!!! call now! 1-800-your-ps3

welp that was fun, c ya later
    ....gotta take a wii

Nintendo Wii: $200-$250
    Balance on my account: $0.67
    Overdraft fee: $30.00
    Total: PRICLESS

Member #
    Friends
    And the sad, and yet also funny thing?

is that people will go for the ps3....

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    because the stupid blue ray "hahaha the wii gonna suck it soo bad the ps3 has blu ray and the wii is just a ps2 with more motion dection" i hear that every day at my school grgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im fed up
    the thing is ps3 is too expensive and they make there own cheap blu rays i dont care anymore about Ps3 a bundle is gonna cost about 450 ($900) thats all im gonna say.

Member #
    Friends
    My friend Billy always trys to argue with me about the PS3 being better than the 360 and Wii. He knows nothing about tech, nor do most people in my school, I'm usually the one educating them. The only thing that the PS3 is looking good with is the fact that it uses a Linux based OS. To be honest, Blue-Ray was a wasate of time, it's just a DVD that holds more data per layer and has more protection against copying, wow, big deal. Hackers will make it just as easy to pirate blue ray disks as DVD's in no time. As for the Linux based OS, hell, that'll be on the Wii in what, probably a month or two, and the 360 is bound to be cracked soon enough. The only thing that could make me buy a PS3 is that the rumor it will be able to natively run x86 OS's which I highly doubt it's true, seeing that it's using a cell processer which virtually no OS's have been created for. To me, the PS3 is a $600 paper weight.

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    hmmmm im prolly gonna buy the PS3 when it gets cheaper and if it can play PS1 and PS2 games as well lol
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    >.> There all sad. I mean the ps3 looks just like a Toaster and a Scanner, which prolly is just a minor Upgrade to the ps2 :/
    (= Back =)

Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I agree. A good friend of mine said he is getting the PS3 out of all the game consoles and I said why...

His response - everyone's getting one and its got the best games. PS3 R0x0rz!!!

Not to mention he has all the game consoles of this generation - XBOX, PS2, GC, and now his bro has XBOX 360.

Member #
    Friends
    3021-4104-5367-1903
    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke747
    There all sad. I mean the ps3 looks just like a Toaster and a Scanner, which prolly is just a minor Upgrade to the ps2 :/

In all fairness, the Wii is named... well... "wee".

dont DO DRUGS!

vv OMG Emo hampster!! vv BlightedArt's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Eh, I'm not doubting that PS3 will be good, cause it will.

But Wii > PS3 any day.

Sleeping. Do not disturb. Kherrek508's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0215-4972-1267-8022
    At my school, about 80% of the people are pro-Nintendo and anti-SOE/Microsoft. So I have a lot of friends who I hang out with and chat about Wii. I even got one of them to join WiiChat. And then I have this other friend, now he is a complete dumb*** when it comes to technology. He believes the PSP is better than the DS because it has slightly better graphics. He can't play BF2 on his (cheap) new PC and he still can't figure out why, he doesn't even know what the word "spec" means. Now, his parents just randomly bought him a 360, they don't let him play any M rated games, they don't allow him to have an Xbox live account, and he doesn't have an HDTV. He still insists that the Xbox 360 is better because of the graphics. WTF!?

Ads