LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Tru Wii Bundle?

  1. #1
    Fo-Weva Pink! GreyKirby's Avatar
    Member #
    1691
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In The Real World
    Posts
    745
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Tru Wii Bundle?

    Hey guys i have recently just found out of a TRU [Toys R Us] Bundle for 500$
    it comes with
    1wii
    2Nunchuku
    2wiimotes
    2Games of choice
    1Wiisports

    And i was wondering is this real!? [Sorry about US but they don't take preorders at TRU yet]

    WiiOwner since June 2007. SSBB Fan Forever.

    Forgotten but always remembered... o_O


  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,586
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    omfg, source where you foudn this out???

    i want that, well, i dont have $500 though but its worth the investment =D

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  4. #3
    Fo-Weva Pink! GreyKirby's Avatar
    Member #
    1691
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In The Real World
    Posts
    745
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I actualy got this information off a TRU employee on some other Forums...

    WiiOwner since June 2007. SSBB Fan Forever.

    Forgotten but always remembered... o_O


  5. #4
    WiiChat Member BIG MONEY's Avatar
    Member #
    1715
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    100
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8463-4087-6135-8251
    Hey that's really tight i hope they tell me the same thing, and not try to say there not taking pre-orders, i'm going there this weekend

  6. #5
    Fo-Weva Pink! GreyKirby's Avatar
    Member #
    1691
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In The Real World
    Posts
    745
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG MONEY
    Hey that's really tight i hope they tell me the same thing, and not try to say there not taking pre-orders, i'm going there this weekend
    Me 2 o_O *can't wait* Im going to get that bundle ;o Because i have 1 brother thats going to play with me [ the others are too old lol they think they're too mature for playing games]

    WiiOwner since June 2007. SSBB Fan Forever.

    Forgotten but always remembered... o_O


  7. #6
    You can't resist it... pmarc22's Avatar
    Member #
    1299
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    92
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ..*delete*..
    Last edited by pmarc22; 09-19-2006 at 02:10 PM.

    All your wii are belong to mii.

    [MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3StFuDq7M8[/MEDIA]

  8. #7
    You can't resist it... pmarc22's Avatar
    Member #
    1299
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    92
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyKirby
    Hey guys i have recently just found out of a TRU [Toys R Us] Bundle for 500$
    it comes with
    1wii
    2Nunchuku
    2wiimotes
    2Games of choice
    1Wiisports

    And i was wondering is this real!? [Sorry about US but they don't take preorders at TRU yet]
    Is that really worth it? The original bundle is $250.
    1wii
    1Nunchuku
    1wiimote
    1Wiisports
    If you buy another wiimote/nunchuku set that's +$60. Total: $310
    If you buy two games that's appx. $100-$120. Total: $410-$430.

    Using that, I doubt it's real. Unless I have wrong info for some reason, I think I would just buy everything seperate.
    I might be wrong though. But from my info, I think buying everything seperate is a better deal. The only downside would be the risk of not getting a wii system. It may be me, but I'd rather save $70-$90 dollars and wait a LITTLE more to get a wii.

    All your wii are belong to mii.

    [MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3StFuDq7M8[/MEDIA]

  9. #8
    Fo-Weva Pink! GreyKirby's Avatar
    Member #
    1691
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In The Real World
    Posts
    745
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarc22
    Is that really worth it? The original bundle is $250.
    1wii
    1Nunchuku
    1wiimote
    1Wiisports
    If you buy another wiimote/nunchuku set that's +$60. Total: $310
    If you buy two games that's appx. $100-$120. Total: $410-$430.

    Using that, I doubt it's real. Unless I have wrong info for some reason, I think I would just buy everything seperate.
    I might be wrong though. But from my info, I think buying everything seperate is a better deal. The only downside would be the risk of not getting a wii system. It may be me, but I'd rather save $70-$90 dollars and wait a LITTLE more to get a wii.
    Sorry did i mention this is a Canadian offer so the price may varrie between places. In canada everything thats US is like 10$ more Canadian
    So leme make this a bit clear..er
    If you buy 1 Wiimote/nunchuku thats around 90$ ea. So 90x2 = 180$ o_O
    Wii = 279.95 Canadian$
    Two Games = 70$ each = 140$
    Thats around 599.95$ I think ..

    WiiOwner since June 2007. SSBB Fan Forever.

    Forgotten but always remembered... o_O


  10. #9
    You can't resist it... pmarc22's Avatar
    Member #
    1299
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    92
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I figured there woulda been something like that.
    In THAT case....



    DUDE! I totally want that! Lol.

    All your wii are belong to mii.

    [MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3StFuDq7M8[/MEDIA]

  11. #10
    Fo-Weva Pink! GreyKirby's Avatar
    Member #
    1691
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In The Real World
    Posts
    745
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarc22
    I figured there woulda been something like that.
    In THAT case....



    DUDE! I totally want that! Lol.
    Sorry Wrong Calculation iadded too much. Someone told me its actualy going to add up to 525ish$ Canadian so you save 25$

    WiiOwner since June 2007. SSBB Fan Forever.

    Forgotten but always remembered... o_O


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. GTA:Chinatown Wars Dsi Bundle
    By stickmode in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 11:43 AM
  2. Walmart.com has Wiis
    By JStrobes in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 07:26 AM
  3. Should i get eb/gs bundle?
    By Wiitime in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 06:53 PM
  4. Price Comparisons Wii Xbox 360 and PS3 =D
    By GreyKirby in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 03:50 PM
  5. bundle
    By joeyjishere in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 09:44 PM