LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5724-6220-6752-0642
    i totally agree with otto. most people knew when they bought the console that it wouldn't have the greatest graphics so its pointless sayin that.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    It takes 2-5 years to make a good game. The awful games can be made in 6 months to a year now. Trust me, you'd rather wait for a great game, than sink $50-$60 on an awful one. This is true for all three consoles. You'll have to wait until they start cranking out the good games. The 360 needed a full year to start launching great games.

Member #
    Friends
    8110-6197-4496-8630
    The Wii is doing awful in releasing good, mature games...so far their stuck with releasing kiddy games like super paper mario. However i shall be patient and wait till they start to properly release games for the Wii...by properly i mean that they will start to release Wii release only games, i think so far, all these "3rd rate" games are just testers to see the wiis performance within the gaming market without taking major sacrifices, by creating a game that pushes the console to the limit, just like what microsoft did, they took their time going about releasing a game like gears of war.

Member #
    Friends
    you have to be patient, you cant expect the wii console to come out and have all these unbelievable games lined up, as people say it does take a while, for example look at the 360, took it a while to get up and running and now it's a great system with online play, there are too many people complaining these days, just be patient.

Member #
    Friends
    Welcome to wiichat and enjoy your stay.
    I say give it some time for the good games to be released. I agree the Spider-man game looks really bad but that doesn't mean all the following games will be the same. The Wii has only been released for a few months, so wait a bit more.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    ottoman did you play age3 on the PC and post on ESO forums?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ottoman
    your commonly known as a "shallow gamer" some one who only sees graphics, an not gameplay. im surprised you bought a wii, most gamers like you buy a 360.....
    i wouldnt necessarily say he is shallow for wanting a console in this day and age to have decent graphics...

we all know the wii is capable of more, and the developers should sort us out with more good games, im not saying graphics are everything, but its nice to have decent graphics AND good gameplay, thats not asking too much..

i was so pumped waiting for my wii, got it on launch day, played loads but its getting less and less... godfather seems to be one of few wii games i am wanting to buy right now... and i do know it takes a while, but i guess we are just impatient

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxiedge
    as a 26 year old, I'm not going to sit there moving Daisy around cutesy-wootsy land.
    Ha ha i know what you mean, i'm 18yrs old and i really don't want to be playing little cartoon games with Yoshi jumping around on the screen like i'm some sort of f*cking 8yr old.

I agree with your opening post and would have liked to see a few more top name games released rather than as you put it re-hashed 3rd rate games.

Quote Originally Posted by Yella
    The Wii is doing awful in releasing good, mature games...so far their stuck with releasing kiddy games like super paper mario. However i shall be patient and wait till they start to properly release games for the Wii...by properly i mean that they will start to release Wii release only games
    Very well said, despite agreeing (to an extent) with the OP i am happy to be patient and wait for, as you said "proper" games. Although not strictly wii only .

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewitt
    Ha ha i know what you mean, i'm 18yrs old and i really don't want to be playing little cartoon games with Yoshi jumping around on the screen like i'm some sort of f*cking 8yr old.
    And im glad im not ashamed of playing games that are fun just because im afraid i will not be seen as mature or Hardcore player.

And considering the amount of adults playing mario games you can hardly call it a kids game anymore.

wanna talk cfb? let's go. allsport21's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    the wii is just geared for a different audience. gta was and still is a kick-a$$ game, but you'll never see it for nintendo. my family got the wii because my wife and i are always on board with mario party, plus the interface is unique. how long can nintendo make this roll? it'll come down to the games, but just the ones specifically for the wii and that is what's going to make or break the success of the system. for me, the jury's still out on the wii till they get the zapper. i will be the first one to test that baby out! (whatever it looks like!)
    How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
    Wii: PS3: PSP: GC: PS2: GBSP: GBA: DC: PS: GB: TG: A2600

Ads