LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    AUDULTS ARE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD FOR GODS SAKE. They made it to enjoy children and adults. There just doing the kid games first!
    Why did you buy a wii? If you want some gory murdering game get a 360. Should'nt you have known that the wii was to impress children and adults?
    And think about it. They had to choose what games to start with. I guess they started with the kid games first.

PS: I am no fanboy. I enjoy nintendos product. I have to say that the 360 is an awsome console though.
    Last edited by Mario_strikers; 05-08-2007 at 02:58 PM.

Error Getting Statistics E7ernal's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    nobody said wii has bad graphics just that the games do

Strikers: 017280 524282

Member #
    Friends
    Game developers ignored the Wii for many reasons. They are now playing catch up after seeing its popularity.

A big problem was Nintendo's past record with home consoles. The GameCube and N64 didn't do very well. Combine this with the specs of the Wii when compared to the PS3 and Xbox 360 and you can understand why they chose the other systems.

If the popularity of the Wii can last through the time it takes developers to create new games then "Wii" will be fine. Lets all hope that too many people don't jump ship in the meantime!

Member #
    Friends
    seriously maxiedge

1. you obviously havent played super paper mario
    2. welcome to the forums
    3. dont freaking doub- no, wait, YOU TRIPLE POSTED! oh helllllllllllllll noooo. use the edit button, thats why its there.

EDIT: see, i use the edit button,

but anyways,

at ciper,

umm, no. Gamecube and N64 both sold just as good as the other consoles of their generations
    Last edited by Stranger; 05-08-2007 at 03:49 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    First off saying that spider man 3 has graphics worse than N64 lets me know you are an idiot and you are just looking for a reason to put down the wii. and then knowing that you would rather play it in high def on the 360 lets me know you are a graphics whore... i think alot of people are like that now days if it looks pretty then they want to play it even if it is not as fun as playing it with graphics that are not "HD".... truely as a gamer i am tired if hearing HD graphics dont mean that much to me if the game is fun thats what matters....

now about the wii nobody backed it up at first cause everyone looked at it and thought hum this could be good but lets wait and see if it sales and it did now everyone is in and wanting to make good games...

so yeah just wait for great games they will be here shortly

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Nintendo chugs out excellent games. Slower than third-parties, but they chug 'em out.

Third-party developers....
    Well, that's a different story.

A year and a half down the line, and we'll have a plethera (I wonder if I spelled that right) of good games (because there ARE some third-party companies that are aiming to put out a truly awesome game. Which takes time. Which is why you don't see it out right now.) at our disposal. And online.

So go get yourself a 360 if you don't want to put up with the wait. I think Wii's are still selling on eBay. Hey, maybe even a PS3.
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Member #
    Friends
    Have you played Excite Truck, Godfather, SSX Blur, or Paper Mario?

Anyways, the really good 3rd party games will start coming out in a half a year and Nintendo will start releasing all of their awesome games in hopefully 3 months.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    LOL, record 55 posts before outing yourself.... Even sovieto would disown you.

Also, no one said anything about "nintendo are". That just kills my eyes/ears

Please name a system that has had multiple system sellers in 6 months.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Ha ha, you make me laugh. Good thing I'm in a good mood today. ^.^

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario_strikers
    Why did you buy a wii? If you want some gory murdering game get a 360.

They had to choose what games to start with. I guess they started with the kid games first.
    - How ignorant, not everybody who wants some mature games is interested in wandering around with an oversized weapon blowing the sh*t out of things. We just don't want to run around with Mario and Yoshi et al.

- Hahahaha that's possibly the most ridiculous comment i've seen on here, they don't have to choose who to target first. Deary me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads