Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    Nice gear.
    LOL thanks, I custom built my PC, own a ton of consoles. I love games and the industry. When Im not doing something completely nerdy I am either acting, producing or hanging out with celebs. I live a very crazy lifestyle, but that doesnt make me stupid. Masterjedi has constantly attacked me, saying I do not have a wii, that I am a liar, but I think its past time to set things straight. The kid assumes too much, and Im finally sick and tired of it. I know my stuff, I have a degree from a well known uni in the field of film and digial media, a job and a life. He can attack it all he wants, but I really am tired of holding back.

Member #
    Friends

I got that for 45 bucks, a week later the zipper broke...

Yes, pokemon bed spreads. I also have PM back packs, duffle bags, camera and alarm clocks. PM marbles. A mario phone, camera, back pack, books, movies, shows. Even with all that Nintendo, I still prefer PS games over Wii. I mean PS1 games.

I liked Nintendo before they recycled.

That kid should be banned, while he still has some dignity left here.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    nice, I still have the original Zelda: OoC time promo tshirt. Nintendo was great in the past, love the original pocket monsters franchise, its just.. gone a bit wierd since then.

LoL do you remember when games like Breath of Fire 2 for the snes still went for you over a 100$ bucks. I was able to sell 4 rare snes rpgs for $600 right after I discovered emulation. Bye bye ff6, ff2, breath of fire 2..ect lol very profitable.
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 05-24-2007 at 02:29 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    nice, I still have the original Zelda: OoC time promo tshirt. Nintendo was great in the past, love the original pocket monsters franchise, its just.. gone a bit wierd since then.

LoL do you remember when games like Breath of Fire 2 for the snes still went for you over a 100$ bucks. I was able to sell 4 rare snes rpgs for $600 right after I discovered emulation. Bye bye ff6, ff2, breath of fire 2..ect lol very profitable.
    Haha hell yea! Now i was looking around and all the NES/SNES games that used to be 50-100 are like 1-10. With all this emulation going on, demand is going down hill. I should have sold mine at the high point and bought them cheap later.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    Without a Wiimote, there's not really much point getting it since it would basically be a slightly more powerful Gamecube. I still might have bought it for the Virtual Console, but I certainly wouldn't have bought it on launch. Although in retrospect, I probably wouldn't have bought the real thing on launch anyway if I'd known that I would go six months without buying any new games.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    7223-7381-5722-3507
    I bought the Wii for innovative nexty gen gameplay. And a big part of that was the "revolutionary" Wii-Mote. all other are wirelsess, sure, and most are six axis controllers, but the motionsensitivy on the wii is another level, and it adds an exciting new element to gameplay. So in answer to your question, no, probably not. But then again, SSBB.......

Member #
    Friends
    I would have not bought a Wii with out the wiimote..My dad who turns 60 today hasn't played a console game since Iron Tank on the NES but the other night he came over and wanted to bowl with me..And he liked it very much..He is now thinking about getting one for his house..

-Scot00

Member #
    Friends
    gamercon: you have such a cool hoody, shame you ruined it with pokEmon

/much thanks to demonflair for the sig!/

push the green mushroom for rep, thats if i've helped you!

Member #
    Friends
    1764-2182-6190-0906
    ''I got love for you, if you were born in the Ayeties, the Ayeties''

My Girlfriend can't fight, but you wanna see her box...

Strikers Code
    485431 993526

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads