LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5976-8685-8380-4889
    GH is the new DDR that is all. It's a game and has no relation to playing a guitar what so ever. Get over it.
    Nintendo Support Help

-No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    I play guitar as well, and this summer i plan to rock out on GH almost everyday. The game and the real thing are so different, i don't really see how you can be offended by it in any way. It's fun is all, it's not like anyone claims that playing GH makes you a real guitarist.

I play hockey as well, does that mean i should avoid all NHL video games? And what about Madden, should football players avoid those? And should low life thugs avoid GTA, as it dumbs down the art?

Anyways... GH3 will be worth getting just for "Knights of Cydonia". That may be my favorite rock song of all time, actually.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    i just hope they have a large selection of songs you can dl from the interweb

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

|Losing Faith Nintendo| LyricistSoldier's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    hah whatever guys... im not sayin it needs to be ripped off the store shelves....
    and yea i can see how it'd bring someone to guitar, reason why it shouldnt be taken off shelves... but then really whats a grown dude that already plays doing wasting 100 bucks on a plastic guitar n game disk? go get a couple stomp boxes er some theory books... something, quit wasting money!

but i am saying that any one of you "guitarists" that think guitar hero is awesome... are a bunch of fags

honest. you play the real deal but you dont feel ashamed to stand there and mix such a beautiful thing with... Dance Dance Revolution?! ohh man its just discraceful

especially when you're bustin out 100 bucks for such a plastic piece o sht n a game

LAMOS!

amazing how i tottaly jacked this thread
    Last edited by LyricistSoldier; 05-25-2007 at 12:34 PM.

will trade wii for 360 elite yep its happend 360 owns wii ALREADY
    OH... and take that plastic guitar controller if you have one n shove it up yer

Member #
    Friends
    7404-0035-3816-1331
    I am so excited by guitar hero, that game is gonna be sweet.

Wiichats BIGGER Metal Head
    Don't listen to Mr.Resi, Chad Smith owns Thrasher!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    Just so many threads about the same problems day after day. They get on top of you like a horny prostitute

Ads