LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Random pixels or spots on Wii Sports and Rayman Raving Rabbids?

Has anyone noticed on say Wii Sports when playing baseball that when the ball is hit and the camera angle goes to the sky you can see random multicolor pixels. It is easiest to siumulate during the practice home run contest. I also see these when I run bowling and it shows the reply with the pins close-up. I have a 50" Panasonic plasma and do not think it is that. I have run multiple pixels tests just to make sure it isn't the TV. I just got Rayman Raving Rabbids the other day and am noticing the same thing in the beginning where you have to throw the cow. I don't remember seeing this when I first bought the Wii (early Dec). I am running an off brand of component cables. But it did ok when running them before. I am just wondering if anyone else has seen these spots at all? Thanks for the help if possible.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Well I guess I found the answer to my own question today. There are 28 pages as of today on the official nintendo forum on this. As well as plenty of youtube videos showing the issue. Remember mine wasn't like this in the beginning so your's may be next with time.

http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/...cending&page=1

Ads