LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    yea, Wii60 is the best option. but if u want to be a PSWii60 then go ahead XD

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoko
    still dosent matter if the wii's graphics are on the same level >_>. graohics dont matter. super nintendo was fun as hell lol.

and ?Wii?, if u buy a wii over the PS3, u would save $350, and u could use that to buy wiimotes and nunchucks and all the other games and wii point cards and classic controllers and gas=mecube controllers and everything, so gettin a wii over the ps3 would mean u could use that money u wouldve spent on a ps3, toward the wii
    these are personal opinions of yours though. I dont think the person who started this thread should care whether you like graphics or not (no offense), i think he should make up his own mind using a pro/con type thing. He needs to decide if the price diff. is worth it, and our opinions really shouldnt influence him to do something he doesnt want to do.

Ps...not to be unoriginal and repeat everyone else...but the wii60 idea really is a good one.

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    mm......agreed.

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah sorry about asking about the Wii in a Wii forum, but I only did that because everybody here has one and I wanted to know if they liked it or if they think it's not worth it.

I'm definately getting a PS3, because of MGS4 and other great games. I'm just saying, should I get a Wii for now so I won't be bored until the good games come out for the PS3.

Member #
    Friends
    1988-5901-7210-6575
    Well, like paintballer said, it's obvious that asking this question on a Wii forum, every answer will be yes. It depends. I base my system on the games and game genres. On the Wii, I find the light, colorful, energetic atmosphere to my liking. However, someone else may like the more serious and realistic atmosphere, so they'd get a PS3 or 360. I want games like Warioware, Super Paper Mario, Wii Sports, etc. which are more fantasy-like, as opposed to Resistance: Fall of Man, which is more lifelike. So, it is basically up to you. But asking this qusetion on this forum won't get you anywhere. Good luck deciding.

EDIT: Oh, so you're going to get a PS3 either way. Well, I definetly think it's worth it, as does 95% of the population on this board does.

Video games: My anti-drug
    KIS, Keep It Simple

Member #
    Friends
    Hi all,

I’m new to the forum, and I have just need one question answered to make my decision of buying or not a Nintendo wii…
    I’ve had loads of consoles in the past, pretty much a new one each year. Master system, mega drive, Snes, Sega Saturn, Playstation 1 and 2, N64, Game Cube… but it has been a while since I bought my last console (Game Cube) and I was very disappointed with the graphics on my TV (32” HDTV) so I decided to stick with pc.
    I have some of the latest games and all looks good at the native resolution of 1366x768 but I want a wii, I actually bought one last Saturday and returned it 10 minutes after, I didn’t even tried it! (I know, IDIOT!) I really want to go back and buy it again but my problem is getting home, set it all up and then realise the graphics are bad… are they? Does it look that bad on an HDTV? I know its not a PS3 or a 360, won’t have 1080p or 720p….. but where is this console going in the future, we’ve seen the Xbox releasing a new firmware to support a higher resolution but can that happen with the wii?

HELP ME DECIDE…. Should I just stay with the PC or should I get a wii….

Thanks!

Member #
    Friends
    Depends what you want. If your about software and graphics get a PS3, because of their blue ray (a steal in blue ray players, normally they got a 1k or more) and their blue tooth and so much more, but if your all about game play, get a Wii. I have a 360 and Wii and I got bored playing Oblivion, called gamestop and they had one and I ran my a** over there and my mom got there right after work and bought it. I couldn't stop playing it. Wii is great, but it's your call on what you want, because it depends on what your about. PS3 probably will drop, so you might want to take that into consideration.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SatDude
    Hi all,

I’m new to the forum, and I have just need one question answered to make my decision of buying or not a Nintendo wii…
    I’ve had loads of consoles in the past, pretty much a new one each year. Master system, mega drive, Snes, Sega Saturn, Playstation 1 and 2, N64, Game Cube… but it has been a while since I bought my last console (Game Cube) and I was very disappointed with the graphics on my TV (32” HDTV) so I decided to stick with pc.
    I have some of the latest games and all looks good at the native resolution of 1366x768 but I want a wii, I actually bought one last Saturday and returned it 10 minutes after, I didn’t even tried it! (I know, IDIOT!) I really want to go back and buy it again but my problem is getting home, set it all up and then realise the graphics are bad… are they? Does it look that bad on an HDTV? I know its not a PS3 or a 360, won’t have 1080p or 720p….. but where is this console going in the future, we’ve seen the Xbox releasing a new firmware to support a higher resolution but can that happen with the wii?

Thanks!
    it supports 480p which is the bare minimum for HD
    its hardly something you want to get to take advantage of your hdtv
    i suggest getting a 360, up to 1080p, you can buy $200 hddvd player, and you can rent HD shows and movies, its the ultimate console to use your hdtv to its greatest potiental
    btw the graphics for the most part are nothing better than gamecube, they will get better, but not much over gamecube at all, its a gamecube 1.5 in graphic terms

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Wii FTW !

Very cheap > Expensive.

Wii > PS3.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by SatDude
    Hi all,

Thanks!
    If you want something with good graphics get a PS3 or a 360. Everyone on here will say to get a Wii because gameplay is more important that graphics, which is true, but there is more to gameplay than just some controller with motion sensing, which PS3 also has.
    @Close: Cheaper definitely doesn't mean better.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Ads