+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    G'd up from the feet up Digitalldj's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4877-3781-9603-3455
    Quote Originally Posted by chach
    Ya Ive thought about doing this before, my friend is a big stock trader here in Miami and if I were to invest money it would be through him first....

Im gonna run some numbers with him and tell you guys what his thoughts on investing on Nintendo would be, Im guessing he is gonna be against it he is all about investing in small companies with a future.
    cause your friend knows thats where all the money is, shares which double offer very little return unless u have a TONNE of money invested

when u invest in a small company where shares are worth pennies, and then they jump to 1-5$ a share, thats when you rake in the cash

although, thats also the hardest thing to do with investing unless you have some good inside information
    Princess diana you were like a banana slipped on a peel went through the stearing wheel

Member #
    Friends
    2772-8936-1314-9979
    A quick question to people who have bought stock before, how does one buy the stock? I should really know this I took Macro Economics not too long ago but I'm still confused on how the process works. Do I have to go through a stock broker or is there a way that I can do it myself?

Member #
    Friends
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    Quote Originally Posted by RDBRaptor
    Do I have to go through a stock broker or is there a way that I can do it myself?
    You don't have to go through a stock broker, you can directly buy/sell in the markets. But you should really only do this if you know what you are doing.

Member #
    Friends
    1656-4947-1080-8284
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads