Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    1)

AND...Will you are replying, would you list your top 5 game recommendations for me and top 3 future games that will be musts?

What on
    Virtual console
    Wii games, not VR.

thnx

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

Thats what he asked for, so I told him the truth. Yes gameplay is more important than graphics, but graphics still add alot to the game.

take you fanboyism else where
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_BrEnDo2007
    take you fanboyism else where
    What fanboyism? I'm not being a ****ing fanboy, I'm just answering his questions truthfully and getting insulted by all the fanboys because it conflicts with their love for the Wii. Damn, I can't say anything negative against the Wii on here or I get raped by a bunch of fanboys.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    1) 360 has been out much longer, so it has more games. It will ALWAYS have a different type of game geared towards a different audience.

2) The graphics are what they are, sorry, it was not made to boast graphics, and never advertised them.

3) Check out Warioware for multiplayer, you need to beat the campaign to unlock multiplayer but its great. Also, Tiger Woods, and Wii sports have great multiplayer. I have not played Red Steel, but I have heard good things on multiplayer. MP8, SMS, Rayman also.

4) There are limited amounts, yet there are always new ones added. If there is a specific game that you want to play, use an emulator for now until the Wii gets it, its free. Can I ask, what game do you want to play that the Wii does not have to offer?

Member #
    Friends
    I'm no expert but here's my opinion:

1) If you search online or are in-touch with Wii gaming news, many 3rd party developers are shifting focus to the Wii finding a way to cash in on the Wii's big success after launch. Wii games are also much cheaper to produce and develope in contrast to XBox 360/PS3 games...

2) I hate the way Super Paper Mario graphic's are too, but just give it some time like all other systems after about a year the games will start to look better...

3) I will post on other thread...

4) Well as far as I know, new Virtual Console games are added on weekly basis. But you know it's bussiness, so essentially Nintendo is gonna save the best games for last so they can cash in on the games we have now on the Virtual Console plus they don't want to flood the market with so many Virtual Console games all at once. Give it time most if not all popular games will be eventually released on the Virtual Console...

Here's my 5:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Mario Stikers Chrarged Football (Europe)
    Rayman Raving Rabbids (Wii version plays better than other version due to Wii Remote)
    Warioware Smooth Moves (More like a tech demo, but makes great use of the Wii Remote)
    SSX Blur (Great use of Wii Remote for tricks after some practice and getting use to)

Future games:

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
    Resident Evil 4 (If you haven't already played the game)
    Super Smash Bros Brawl (If there is online play)
    Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers (For RGP lovers)
    Disaster: Day of Crisis (but very little is known about the game)
    Super Mario Galaxy (Another Super Mario game but hopefully better this time)
    Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 (More mini's better graphics)
    Soul Calibur Legends (Hopefully it's a fighting game)
    Project Rygar (Little known)
    Last edited by Nemix; 06-02-2007 at 07:01 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks to those whom answered the questions....

anyone else?

Member #
    Friends
    Stop picking on paintba||er. You might not like what he said but its fairly true.

Ads