LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wii vs GC graphics

The Nintendo Wii has had pretty bad graphics so far stuff like mortal combat spiderman and all those mini games and stuff have made people angry so im going to get to the point and make sure no one says "graphics dont matter cause gameplay does" well that doesn't mean they have to slack. Why is it that resident evil 4 for GC has better graphics than any game on the Wii? Zelda was good but not one game has had good graphics since then.

Which brings me to my next point. Everyone says Gameplay over Graphics but where is the gameplay! This is starting to make me angry that the gameplay hasn't really been that good. Zelda and excite truck were pretty good but what else? Everyone has complaints about every games controls. Spiderman gets old fast and games like SSX and Mortal Combat are hard to pick up and play.

And that brings me to my final point. Everyone says that the Wii is new so therefor they havn't gotten to its best capabilites but i still dont think thats a good enough excuse for a GC game to have better graphics than a wii game. The Wii should be just as easier for programmers to figure out.

AND IF YOUR GOING TO BE LAZY AND MAKE A GAME WITH BAD GRAPHICS DONT JUST TACK ON CRAPPY CONTROLS AND SAY IT HAS GAMEPLAY! wii is making me sick.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    is it making you sick?
    get some anti-biotics

seriously thoguh

the graphics can be better on the wii and i am hoping they will get good in the future
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    The graphics will improve with time, though they do suck as of now. Zelda which is one of the games with the best graphics is just a GC port so that isn't saying much.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    The graphics will get better but you still make a very good point.

Member #
    Friends
    8913-3076-5932-5312
    Give it some time yo, the wii just came out 6-7 months ago. all consoles take time reaching there potiental

The King of Fox's Fox MattCloud's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Look dude, i'm not having a go but who gives a rats arse if graphics suck. Gameplay is what matters because the wii has shown many prospects with the control. Wario ware, sonic and the secret rings and exite truck are some of the better games that show this. And besides the wii has shown better graphics with mario galaxy, metroid prime 3, nights journey in to dreams and super smash bros. So please be another one of those idiots who say graphics is a huge priority.

...yea... My god the Wii owns...'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox MattCloud
    Look dude, i'm not having a go but who gives a rats arse if graphics suck. Gameplay is what matters because the wii has shown many prospects with the control. Wario ware, sonic and the secret rings and exite truck are some of the better games that show this. And besides the wii has shown better graphics with mario galaxy, metroid prime 3, nights journey in to dreams and super smash bros. So please be another one of those idiots who say graphics is a huge priority.
    Wow. You can tell you read none of his post.

Good points. It is getting less entertaining. But my hopes are up for Metroid, Galaxy and SSBB.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by My god the Wii owns...
    Wow. You can tell you read none of his post.

Good points. It is getting less entertaining. But my hopes are up for Metroid, Galaxy and SSBB.
    yes my hopes are also up for metroid, galaxy and ssbb, but the games themselves could suck. not that their going to, but i mean look at mario 64, yes it was released 10 years ago, but still its an amazing game to play today but the graphics don't look too sharp. and are people telling me that people wont download vc games cause the graphics suck, come on, be real.

Member #
    Friends

True!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Battles
    Give it some time yo, the wii just came out 6-7 months ago. all consoles take time reaching there potiental
    Thank god someone realised this. PS2 when it first came out, the graphics sucked, gta3 for example, now look at games like ff12. the wii is bound to be the same. I agree entirely with you.

Member #
    Friends
    5976-8685-8380-4889
    Zelda has both
    Excite Truck has both
    Godfather has both
    Trauma Center has Both
    Tiger Woods has both
    Marvel has both

To me that is a good list of games that offer both Game play and Graphics
    Nintendo Support Help