Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    [disturbing the peace] ninja senses's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0180-9836-2723-1072

im selling my wii...

well i havent really been playing it that much latley. The only time i really play it is when i have people over. well i dont want this to turn into a flame war, but im going to be selling it with all my games and controllers on ebay. I was wondering if I can leave my VC games on it or will they have access to my information. Thanks in advance peace.
    i drink beer and play wii

Member #
    Friends
    If you have any Wii points left on your account they could spend them... but do you care? Did you register the Wii when you bought it? I think you should leave the VC games and list it as a bonus over the other Wiis for sale

I suggest selling the DVD based games separate since they add little to the value of the console. Consider trying to sell it on Craigslist first. You can often get more on Craigslist because the people dont have to deal with shipping and credit cards and such. They just come to meet you and hand over the cash.
    Last edited by ciper; 06-04-2007 at 04:21 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0180-9836-2723-1072
    can anyone answer my question? I put all of my cc info on their when I was buying points and I want to know if it is stored somewhere in the system memory.

also does anyone know if I can back up all my mii's and saved games onto a SD card incase I end up getting another one

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja senses
    anyone!@!?

also does anyone know if I can back up all my mii's and saved games onto a SD card incase I end up getting another one
    As far as I know the only way to backup the Miis is on the computer. Save games to the SD card should be ok.

Member #
    Friends
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    anyone!@!?

If you really want to keep you Miis you can buy http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/336...r/Product.html not too sure about the saved games.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done.
    - George Carlin

Member #
    Friends
    0180-9836-2723-1072
    thanks for actually reading what I wrote and not the title, can anyone answer my question? I put all of my cc info on their when I was buying points and I want to know if it is stored somewhere in the system memory.
    ??? anyone?

Member #
    Friends
    I don't have the answer as to whether or not they would have access to your personal info, but i would suggest placing a quick call to Nintendo toll free line, found in the manual, to find out if you're at risk.
    ===========================
    Pimped Wii Console in Chrome Case
    WiiKey Mod Chip - Bought From
    -No External Links
    Xbox 360 (Yes.. I do play it ;-) )

Ads