Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    spicka, i love you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Sets fire to a rag and throws it down spickas gob

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelphrey
    A couple was actually looking at it through the glass. I walked past, saw it in there and got a worker to get it for me.
    Haha, did the same thing at Target for a nunchuk!

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    Yeah the shortage isn't over yet. At Best Buy we still sell out fast.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    Now that I have a Wii, I have a few questions.

1. Whats the point of Mii's other than personalization?
    2. Do they actually travel to strangers Wii's? If so, how come nobody has travelled to mine yet?
    3. Whats the point of the Mii Parade? How come when I do mine, nobody is in the plaza?
    4. How come when I try to register a friend, it says I can only do that at the Wii Message board? I go to the Wii message board and theres no option to do that.
    5. Whats the point of the Wii message board other than to send yourself mail?
    6. Can you play games online with other people/Mii's?
    7. Can you actually have a buddy list that tells when other Wiiers are online?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtface
    Now that I have a Wii, I have a few questions.

1. Whats the point of Mii's other than personalization?
    2. Do they actually travel to strangers Wii's? If so, how come nobody has travelled to mine yet?
    3. Whats the point of the Mii Parade? How come when I do mine, nobody is in the plaza?
    4. How come when I try to register a friend, it says I can only do that at the Wii Message board? I go to the Wii message board and theres no option to do that.
    5. Whats the point of the Wii message board other than to send yourself mail?
    6. Can you play games online with other people/Mii's?
    7. Can you actually have a buddy list that tells when other Wiiers are online?
    1. other than personalization your mii will be used in some games wii sports, wii play, and some others in the future.

2. yes other users miis can travel to your wii.. under wii parade i believe you need to turn "mingle" on and that should open your wii up to other Miis.

3. Mii parade in my eyes in useless. only have like 2 that show up.

4. When you add a user to your Wii click on the little envelope on the bottem right of the channel menu... from there click on the "address book" and click on "register" this should ask for the wii number and it should place user in your address book.

5. never used the message board on wii but id assume to set reminders and such...

6. as of right now i believe there are only 2 games which are online which is Mario Strikers charged and pokemon as time goes by more games will have online, ssbb and im sure some more.

7.YES! when you go to address book under the messages menu your "buddies" that are online will show a bolded user name and users offline are greyed out..

hope this helps congrats on finding have fun!

Ads