LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Jesus freak airforce91's Avatar
    Member #
    10236
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    45
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    What should i get?

    Its my 8 year old sisters birthday in a couple of weeks and i was wondering what the best game is that i can get her?
    Proud owner of:
    Nintendo compnent cable, Two wiimotes w/ nunchucks, Red Steel -ROCKS, Wii Sport-ROCKS, Rayman Raving Rabbids-Finished, Heatseeker-WOW Wii play

    "anything you do wii can do better"

  2. #2
    No.1 Smurf Wii_Smurf's Avatar
    Member #
    6200
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,952
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Will she be 8, Or is she 8 now turning 9?

    Anyways if she's Turning 8 get her Mario party 8

    [Not just because it's the Number 8, It's meant to be a good game]



    No Longer Have A Wii


  3. #3
    ciper's Avatar
    Member #
    22965
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    ▐▄█▀█▄▌
    Posts
    2,008
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    If she is coordinated enough I suggest Elebits

  4. #4
    me two game systems below zachp18's Avatar
    Member #
    18429
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The land of 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    726
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6651-9695-6213-2367
    i would reccomend shrek the third or happy feet. they got bad reviews but a youngster like her might enjoy it.

    Wii games that I own: Zelda, The godfather, Wii sports, Resident Evil 4.

    Next up: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

  5. #5
    6ix
    6ix is offline
    rebmeM tahCiiW 6ix's Avatar
    Member #
    25206
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    308
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Wario Ware or Mario Party

    a little more complex but kid themed atmosphere would be Elebits or Monkey Ball

  6. #6
    WiiChat Member firemedic242's Avatar
    Member #
    25569
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    21
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2201-5960-8592
    My 6 year old loves Paper Mario
    "I'm right 75% of the times, the other 25% I just yell."

  7. #7
    ciper's Avatar
    Member #
    22965
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    ▐▄█▀█▄▌
    Posts
    2,008
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I think you should consider Gamecube games. I was at EB just a few hours ago and their were loads of good games for under 20$ plus they were buy 2 get 1 free! You could get her three GC games for the price of a wii game.

  8. #8
    WiiChat Member Wiily Good's Avatar
    Member #
    2528
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    941
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    But if MY sister wanted to play Wii, she wouldn't want to play a GameCube game, she would want to do something quick and fun involving motion sensing. Although I have never played any of these games I would recommend;

    Mario Party 8 (only if she's never played a Mario Party Game before)
    Elebits (if your sister is considerably interested in video games)
    Shrek or Happy Feet (if she doesn't really have an interest in video games)

    Hope I helped.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts