LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3909-7877-9732-9354

Who can't wait for...

I can't wait to play the new pokemon game online its gonna be SUHWEET! who else can't wait

and people add my wii code tell me if ur going to add me so i can add u, cannnnnnnot wait!

COME ON JUNE 25!

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    I'm still not sure if i'm going to get it. I mean it's the first online game and I loved Pokemon Stadium but it seems that you'll need a DS to get the most benefits (which i don't have)

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    is this like 2 months old or something? i dont know i find the topic odd because the game has been out quite a while now. I cant wait for lair. Anyway ya its pretty good but the Codes are a little annoing.

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    3909-7877-9732-9354
    Quote Originally Posted by COLDshiver
    I'm still not sure if i'm going to get it. I mean it's the first online game and I loved Pokemon Stadium but it seems that you'll need a DS to get the most benefits (which i don't have)
    ya i dont have 1 either but i just cant wait 2 play online cuz ive beat most of my games

Games owned: Wii sports, Redsteel, Wario Ware, Raving Rabbits, Wii Play,and Madden 08 and soon to be SSBB

Member #
    Friends
    3909-7877-9732-9354
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92
    is this like 2 months old or something? i dont know i find the topic odd because the game has been out quite a while now. I cant wait for lair. Anyway ya its pretty good but the Codes are a little annoing.
    its 4 the wii my bad i forgot 2 put battle revolution

Games owned: Wii sports, Redsteel, Wario Ware, Raving Rabbits, Wii Play,and Madden 08 and soon to be SSBB

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    oooh ok my bad, Ya Battle revolution will be cool i bet, The graphics look nice , i hope they have some cool minigames to play..

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Proud Owner Of A Wii Matt's_A_Bluebird's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7591-7050-1749-1437
    I live in Wales UK, I'm going to get Strikers pretty soon for online, I think I can afford it with one more week of paper round money lol!

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death... I can assure them it is much more serious than that."

Ads