LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I just love the wii because it streamlines all of nintendos games into one neat package. Even though they are taking their sweet ass time with any good vc releases.

Member #
    Friends
    yes very impressed

Member #
    Friends
    The game library is lacking sure. But theres enough there to keep us going. I'm still playing my Wii. I did have a patch where I wasn't playing as much for a month or so once I had completed Zelda but since Mario Strikers has been out I've been playing a hell of a lot. I personally am impressed that a console has kept me interested so consistently. Normally I get bored of consoles v. v. quickly and go back to PC gaming. But the Wii has the potential to makes 3rd person shooters actually fun and make console FPS's actually worth playing. And yes, I include Halo in that. Halo might be awesome for the Xbox but compared to playing Half Life 2 on a pc it's shite.

Member #
    Friends
    Halo compared to Brawl is mega shite

Member #
    Friends
    I've had it for 3 months and still love it. I have Wii Sports, The Godfather, and Wii Play for it. I also have Tecmo Bowl, Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, and Ocarina of Time on the VC that keep me busy. I think it's a great system. I also think too many people lack patience with it.

Member #
    Friends
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    Overall I'm impressed with the Wii. I've only got a few games and they kept me busy up till about a month of playing a fair bit. Then I stopped for a while altogether and went play other stuff. I came back with a new game and getting back into most of my older games like Wii Sports. I'm looking forward to more mature titles like Resident Evil 4 and Brawl.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by IcedEarth81
    I've had it for 3 months and still love it. I have Wii Sports, The Godfather, and Wii Play for it. I also have Tecmo Bowl, Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, and Ocarina of Time on the VC that keep me busy. I think it's a great system. I also think too many people lack patience with it.
    QFT. I'm happy with it. I'm just waiting for some of the upcoming games.

Member #
    Friends
    I don't think you can really go wrong with a Wii. The main reason i want to buy 1 is for excercise. Im a bit lazy to go to the gym or for a run, so i figure doing a bit of Wii tennis or boxing once or twice a week should get the heart pumping.

So even if im bored with the games eventually ill still use it for excercise

Member #
    Friends
    right now i luv my wii it is to the best console. but with sucky games. i think wii sports is pretty tight. but soon the sports is gonna be all pro and then its gonna get boring. i play by myself, although i think right now the best game to me is ZELDA tp. i like smooth moves but it stops the signal on my wiimote, i like paper mario but they talk too much. right now i give wii a 8 out of 10

Allstar Mario Player allstar2b87's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3201-2736-5122-4454
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    I was impressed for about the first week or two before the novelty of the controller wore off. I have been considering putting mine on eBay and buying one later when/if some games come out. I don't think the graphics are going to get too much better either. It isn't capable of too much more than the GC.
    I hope you sell it, and then never are able to find another one cause they become more "hot" then they already are, just because you want to sell it!

Wii Online Code: 3201-2736-5122-4454
    Wii Username:snozzberry

CURRENTLY ACCEPTING Wii FRIEND CODES
    *****PM IF YOU ARE ADDING ME AND I WILL DO LIKEWISE*****

Wii Play | Zelda:Twilight Princess | Super Paper Mario | Splinter Cell D.A

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

**Just got Photoshop CS2!!, learning to make sigs**

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads