LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    It lags at the point of to much on screen action. Its my favourite game for the 360.

If online was just networking, I would be able to play Counter Strike online with no problems, but i dont. Even Halo 3 has up to 16 players. 40 is the most ive heard of in a FPS for a console, thats impressive.
    networking more than the console its much, not all networking.
    and ive never experienced a slowdown in dead rising =/ even when i was in the maintence tunnels going for my 53k kills achievement
    also, from what i know the resistance maps are very large, so its not like the console has to compute data from 39 sources every second, which im sure if everyone bunched up and started shooting, there would be massive lag.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    networking more than the console its much, not all networking.
    and ive never experienced a slowdown in dead rising =/ even when i was in the maintence tunnels going for my 53k kills achievement
    also, from what i know the resistance maps are very large, so its not like the console has to compute data from 39 sources every second, which im sure if everyone bunched up and started shooting, there would be massive lag.
    Your right. I was watching a video and the PS3 lagged when everyone grouped up.

Psych, its a PS3 for goodness sakes.

Your DR never lagged? Me and my friends did a few times, weird. Mine was when i was in the center and it just started getting really choppy. One time, i really wish i recorded it, my friend was playing Lost Planet and i was listening to The Black Mages: Skies Above and just when it started the guitar part, a big worm cam out of the ground. I saw it out of the corner of my eye and i was like "No way."

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    Your right. I was watching a video and the PS3 lagged when everyone grouped up.

Psych, its a PS3 for goodness sakes.

Your DR never lagged? Me and my friends did a few times, weird. Mine was when i was in the center and it just started getting really choppy. One time, i really wish i recorded it, my friend was playing Lost Planet and i was listening to The Black Mages: Skies Above and just when it started the guitar part, a big worm cam out of the ground. I saw it out of the corner of my eye and i was like "No way."
    maybe you guys had it on for longer? i never played dr for more than about a hour at a time, that might explain it.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    maybe u should buy 2 wii's and sell one on Ebay

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Or maybe you should just get a Wii and a PS3. If you can afford it that would be the best choice.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    thanks for all your effort to provide me so many useful ideas. I will go to the department store in Beijing (I just moved to BJ from SH.) Will let you guys know what my final decision is. There are actually some other questions that I will want to ask u in another thread.

Many thanks

Member #
    Friends

Had a bad PS3 experience

I had PS3 a while back (the 60gig version) and the so called motion sensor controller worked like crap, all the system updates took forever to download and i have a fiber optic broadband connection of which there is none better and whether i was connected through wi fi or hard line i had trouble connecting to a online match and when i did every other match i'd get disconnected.
    Also PS3 controller has no rumble feature and when turning the system off you must first quit the game back to the PS3's main menu other wise the screen will freeze and you'll get a please wait message until it either shuts down and ejects the disc or you just shut it down yourself, so you must basically quit every game twice once to get to the games main menu then again to get to the PS3's menu, oh and the so called HD gaming it advertises is not entirely accurate either most PS3 games run in 720p not 1080i or 1080p, and even though i personally don't care about HD i think if you advertise it and make the people buy the HD cables seperatley then all the games should run in at least 1080i.
    Even though the Wii and PS3 are currently plagued by few hit games right now the Wii was and is my final choice, it's cheaper, more fun, and will most likely be more enjoyed by you, friends and family.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads