LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member firemedic242's Avatar
    Member #
    25569
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    21
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2201-5960-8592

    Jessica Alba Loves Her Wii

    Here you go fanboys.... even hotties like Jessica Alba are gamers. Seems like she's been a NES player for years.

    http://www.videogames.yahoo.com/cele...ca-alba/517885
    "I'm right 75% of the times, the other 25% I just yell."

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    WiiChat Member Sythin's Avatar
    Member #
    27353
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    17
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    so...

  4. #3
    @SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :) ZeLdA4LiFe's Avatar
    Member #
    1025
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Stanton, CA
    Posts
    1,475
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    i want her to be my wife



    OHAI! I'm just an old dinosaur from 2006 seeing who's here

    The name is. . . Hugo

    Got a Nintendo 3DS? 2492-5132-0881


  5. #4
    WiiChat Member Wiily Good's Avatar
    Member #
    2528
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    941
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I wish all threads were this informative.

  6. #5
    exstatic Wii Fan MztikalAce's Avatar
    Member #
    4304
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    301
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3255-1307-9630-5972
    wheeeee jessica's got a wii wii >.>
    Pokemon FC - 1117 6798 4421
    Mario Strikers Charged FC - 472550 243375
    Guitar Hero 3 - 008714461757
    Advance wars days of ruin - 386672 399406

  7. #6
    ........... packman's Avatar
    Member #
    25721
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    119
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4055-6035-4767-2464
    dude thatz awsome

    Name-Packman
    Pkmn Friend Code-532678053109
    If my post has helped you in any way please press the Green Mushroom, Thanks!

  8. #7
    Isn't here as much Trulen's Avatar
    Member #
    2533
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,138
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    What do you think of what they can do with video games today?

    The graphics are insane. They're so real. I grew up playing Bomberman and Pac-Man and Super Mario Brothers and Zelda, where you had just this little guy who could barely walk and the music was like doot... doot... doot. And the way they walked was so stiff and robotic. And now the game characters look like people moving around. It's a similar technology to what we use in Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer. We now know how to make films that are completely animated and computer-generated, and convincingly real.
    That's right.
    The music we grew up playing with.

    Doot. Doot. Doot.
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

  9. #8
    WiiChat Veteran Riviet's Avatar
    Member #
    45
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    Nice find; too bad she doesn't mention that much about the Wii, and thanks for the info.

  10. #9
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Ahahaha, can't you see, she's lying and just trying to promote her movie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Money whore
    And now the game characters look like people moving around. It's a similar technology to what we use in Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer.
    now, on the non-cynical side of me, this is hilarious. Only makes a good girl even better. Might be a bit too geeky for me. LMAO

  11. #10
    Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    13403
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    567
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    Wiimote has vibration feature.

    feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

    how about some rep for good posts

    The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

jessica alba nintendo wii

Click on a term to search for related topics.