LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member firemedic242's Avatar
    Member #
    25569
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    21
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2201-5960-8592

    Another Reason Why Wii's A Winner

    Wow, Yahoo must have a deal with NES. First Jessica then another article in 3 days. Hmm? Guess we're all on the cusp.

    http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/hughes/13576

    "Doot Doot Doot"
    "I'm right 75% of the times, the other 25% I just yell."

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    WiiChat Veteran Riviet's Avatar
    Member #
    45
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    Nice find! That's a great way to socialise and have fun with the Wii.

  4. #3
    The Brutal warriors smashfan's Avatar
    Member #
    27387
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    115
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5781-1229-3280-1523
    things like this will keep the wii popular, that and some more games like ssbb
    I WANT SONIC IN BRAWL AND HIS FRIENDS! i also want WOLF LINK AND MIDNA AS A PAIR, ZANT. yep i like zelda games, waluigi is good as well, crash bandicoot and spyro and rayman would fit into the game with ease

  5. #4
    WiiChat Member Warrior's Avatar
    Member #
    27115
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    595
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    nice find! that would be a cool way to socialize. (sp)

  6. #5
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,517
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Really cool

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts