LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0945-5092-8073-0906
    Its not impossible to get to 1000 in all of them. I got to 1000 in tennis, golf, bowling, and boxing no problem. I cant stand the baseball.
    Proud Wii owner since 12:01am on release.
    Games~ Wii Play, Wii Sports, MS Anthology, LoZ:TW, DBZGT2, Wario Ware, Sonic, SSX Blur, Excite Truck, Super Swing, Mario Strikers Charged (305049 512888)
    VC~ Donkey Kong, Mario, Mario Bros., Bomberman, Golden Axe
    Since i definately plan on buying Brawl (Hoo-Rah) you should add my friend code and then PM me.

the guy below- HES BACK!! Wiitime's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    i can also somewhat agree

My wii has been collecting dust the last month. i cant say its because i am bored of it. I have had a lot of Huge tests since im in the end of my junior year ( Regents, SATS, Finals) so i havent had time to play so my wii has been unplugged. But when i do play, i play madden. Zelda i have stopped playing but will praobably start playing again in the summer. but your right with the games. Other companies throw out these games and assuming that we will buy them and love them. They dont understand we want solid games with good controls. The next game i buy will be THE BIGS coming out next week the 25th.. I cant say my wii is boring, but i would like more choices of games. Once i am done with school, i will be able to play it more considering i do enjoy it.so i cant say its unplugged b/c of the games.. But this summer i have a number of games coming out which we be a lot of fun
    - THE BIGS
    -Madden 08
    -Mario Strikers
    madden and strikers will be online.
    so we are starting to go into a nice streak with good games. EA has proved they can work well with the wii.

( how should i wipe the dust off my wii? just a tissue and wipe??)
    Mario Strikers Charged Code 034466 539783

If you add me, let me know and i will add u..
    BRAWL CODE-2921 8742 9329

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    Wiitime, I believe The Bigs is online too

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Member #
    Friends
    8617-4848-0755-6983
    Thanks for the agreement, inputs, and responses guys.
    I think we all have come to a general consensus that the line-up right now is pretty weak, but after about a half-year (which is a loooonnnggg time), the Wii should definitely vault up in terms of great games.

Hopefully, Strikers, Metroid, SSBB, etc. will allow this to happen.

As for wiping the dust off the Wii... I like to use a damp paper towel. Nothing fancy.

the guy below- HES BACK!! Wiitime's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay61
    Wiitime, I believe The Bigs is online too
    i wish.. but its not.. im 100% sure.. i have read it from other sites, i even contacted 2k several times and each time they said no the wii version does not have online... the other systems do or someof them... i was dissapointed. some sites said it did and it was misleading...
    Mario Strikers Charged Code 034466 539783

If you add me, let me know and i will add u..
    BRAWL CODE-2921 8742 9329

Spoiler Alert!

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Meh haven't actually played on mine in months

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    Your lack of enthusiasm is understandable, as this is mine as of now. Two more days till re4, and I know it is a port, but my ps2 broke down a long long time ago and I never picked up a gamecube, so better late than never (though I can understand how others see it as a rather boring release). Most of the games I'm excited about are months away from releasing, if we are lucky. SSBB, MP3, Harvest Moon (I'm a sucker for the whole series). There are a few I'm unsure about like Disaster and Sadness. I hope these can hold me once they come out until some more decent games.

As well, people are getting hyped over Manhunt 2. If I want gore (which I always do), I can get much better in flicks. I found the game play of the first very boring and repetitive. It wasn't disturbing or too violent, which was the main catch of the game, and if it was I may have liked it. Personally if the games I listed above come out relatively soon and are decent to great, I'll be set, but I'm hoping for more.

Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    I Play It, Ignore It, And Such When i Want... It Just Depends On What Mood I'm In If I Wanna Play My 360, Wii, 64, Computer, Or PS2... ^_^

Meh

Member #
    Friends
    0130-2935-1724-6313
    Resi 4 -96% NGamer, Man Hunt 2 92% NGamer.

Problem solved.
    This means you're: A Smart Gamer

What does it mean?

You have a good grip on the gaming world. you know what games you enjoy, you remain somewhat even in a debate through the consoles. undoubtably a "Super Fanboy" has called you a fanboy when you are not one but rather just stating facts. you are invalueable in a discussion on consoles.

Member #
    Friends
    4160-1366-0917-2329
    You've got some good points there Vanquish. I'm not much of an arcade type of game fella but the only reason I play the Wii is to have some "fun time" with my 7 yr old daughter. I also like the internet feature wherein I can go online during commercial breaks.

The games that I play on it on my own are the Tiger Woods game, Call of Duty (which I've completed by the way) and Blazing Angels.

The way I see it, nothing beats playing online games on your pc.

Ads