LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Actually, there no reason at ALL for Nintendo to have such low graphics. They had plenty of time to to make something better but they didnt. Why? The first and obvious one is the price. They wanted to stay the cheapest console of all 3.
    But even then, I believe thats not all there is to it... I believe Nintendo thinks that even if their console has low graphics, they have acquired tons of Fanboys who will buy their product no matter what for as long as their is a Mario, a Zelda and w/e popular franchise. Don't get me wrong, I was a bit like this too, Ive grown with Nintendo and never thought id switch for another but well. I realized that even if I simply love those franchises, if the console dont please me, I wont get it. Thats why im now going for the 360. Who know maybe in the next next gen consoles, ill switch back to big N' but until then...
    Some of you guys should take a moment to think and really ask if the console is pleasing you. Some might realize that finally, they dont really want a Wii.

Aka The_Toilet_of_Doom :P wolf231's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NINTENDO64
    From the technical details ive seen the wii is better then the xbox so by rights is should be able to outperform it.
    If Far Cry could be held back 1 or 2 months it could look better than the xbox version,1 thing i seen is the draw distance on the wii pic you can see the mountain in the background thats looks good, away from Far Cry look at smash bros and mario galaxy the graphics are amazing.

And then theres capcom in a leauge of its own with its Resident Evil series from the extended video ive seen its looks like a xbox 360 game.

me personaly i think the graphics are good.
    well good enough for me. lol lol
    Bite your tongue...the Wii graphics are damn good

"When death is entreated, the battle is decided! " said by Liquid Snake

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroidZ
    get that clear please.
    Was that really necessary? No it really wasnt so grow up.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by !panic
    Actually, there no reason at ALL for Nintendo to have such low graphics. They had plenty of time to to make something better but they didnt. Why? The first and obvious one is the price. They wanted to stay the cheapest console of all 3.
    But even then, I believe thats not all there is to it... I believe Nintendo thinks that even if their console has low graphics, they have acquired tons of Fanboys who will buy their product no matter what for as long as their is a Mario, a Zelda and w/e popular franchise. Don't get me wrong, I was a bit like this too, Ive grown with Nintendo and never thought id switch for another but well. I realized that even if I simply love those franchises, if the console dont please me, I wont get it. Thats why im now going for the 360. Who know maybe in the next next gen consoles, ill switch back to big N' but until then...
    Some of you guys should take a moment to think and really ask if the console is pleasing you. Some might realize that finally, they dont really want a Wii.
    And to you "Fanboy" praiser, you think nintendo is the only ones with fanboys? There are tons of PS3 and Xbox 360 Fanboys just shouting "Wii graphics are so suxxors how can they play with that? Good graphic is so gosu LOLOLOL" Just like you are doing now. and fyi the wii-mote is a Treasure when it comes to gameplay - anyone not agreeing to that or not getting a wii because of graphics is either a fanboy or a retard - and i value both the same.

Member #
    Friends
    Actually iPanic, the Wii-Mote will change gaming. Why do you think Sony added tilt function after Nintendo showed theirs off? After playing Metroid Prime Hunters on my DS and using the touch screen to aim, I realized that it is so much easier to aim with and pushing buttons or a joystick. The Wii will be the same way, but better, as you will be actually holding it like a gun in FPS's.
    Wii Funds..... Nevermind Xbox 360 funds=$550

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    Quote Originally Posted by !panic
    Thats why im now going for the 360. Who know maybe in the next next gen consoles, ill switch back to big N' but until then...
    Lol! Then get it it now then, you won't regret it It's not like you have to wait until Nov 19

Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Octogon
    The Wii graphics aren't the best, but I really don't consider this bad. [IMG]http:***************of-zelda-twilight-princess-20060823081802190.jpg[/IMG]

Frankly, anything even close to that is good enough.
    wow, mega pic.

Member #
    Friends

Member #
    Friends
    zomg look at the new red steel video... the excite truck.... the zelda tp... those are amazing ...... i would have to say there arent completely on par but there preety dame close...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads