Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by FR.
    It's probably the disks, try sending them back and as you said, Nintendo will send you some new copies. That is very strange though.
    something tells me he didn't read the post ebfore his, anyways my wii dosn't play my wii sports cause of scratches, alltyough it played on my friend's

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by rapter
    I bought a wii 3 days back, I got Zelda and Pirates of C along with the console.

Both zelda and Pirates of C works very well, but Wii Sports does not work. I complained to nintendo and they agreed to send a replacement.

Today I bought wii play and medal of honor. Again Wii play does not play, while MOH plays very well.

Is it a known problem? anyone else faced this problem?

I don't get any error message, the disk is recognized by wii, but when i click on start, the screen goes blank and the remote switches it self off. The only way to come out of it, is to restart wii.
    Hmmmmm, that's odd never heard of that happening, but by the way i think pirates the game sucks really ****ing bad, and oh is medal of honor any good, i was thinking of renting it.
    Wii bring the hardCORE!

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^lmfao @ this kid.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by rapter
    I bought a wii 3 days back, I got Zelda and Pirates of C along with the console.

Both zelda and Pirates of C works very well, but Wii Sports does not work. I complained to nintendo and they agreed to send a replacement.

Today I bought wii play and medal of honor. Again Wii play does not play, while MOH plays very well.

Is it a known problem? anyone else faced this problem?

I don't get any error message, the disk is recognized by wii, but when i click on start, the screen goes blank and the remote switches it self off. The only way to come out of it, is to restart wii.
    Your gonna need a new Wii...

Proud Leader of the

Do Hugz Not Drugz

Legion

To join the Do Hugz Not Drugz (DHND) legion and the pursute to stop drug use, all you need to do is write Do Hugz Not Drugz in bold and center it in your sig, who knows, you might even save somones life...
    Vice presidant of Do Hugz Not Drugz: LevesqueIsKing

Then BAM! Your wife leaves you for a dog and a squirrel chewed off your nut sack and made it into a... well... nut sack

...Wait American abstinence or French abstinence?

Ads