Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^You are seriously starting to get on my nerves.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Meta-Knight's # 1 Fan SSBBFan101's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8246-2463-9009-5471
    i like microsoft, just hate sony.
    and yea gta would be cool for wii.

Member #
    Friends
    lol no, that would be pushing it, i don't think they're gonna make any new handelds untill 2010, hopfully they'll make a ds 2, with graphics a 30% better then psp graphics, and a 20% bigger screen, with no wide screen. i love the touch screen... i hope they'll prepare us in E3 2007 for a ds2 comeing.

and i hope in like 2013 they'll make the wii 2 (it could be called the mii 2... get it? lol)

Proud Leader of the

Do Hugz Not Drugz

Legion

To join the Do Hugz Not Drugz (DHND) legion and the pursute to stop drug use, all you need to do is write Do Hugz Not Drugz in bold and center it in your sig, who knows, you might even save somones life...
    Vice presidant of Do Hugz Not Drugz: LevesqueIsKing

Then BAM! Your wife leaves you for a dog and a squirrel chewed off your nut sack and made it into a... well... nut sack

...Wait American abstinence or French abstinence?

Member #
    Friends
    i'm rooting for microsoft and nintendo, sony... ehh, i don't care that much on what they do at E3. Brecause it wont consern me, i don't have a psp or ps3.

Proud Leader of the

Do Hugz Not Drugz

Legion

To join the Do Hugz Not Drugz (DHND) legion and the pursute to stop drug use, all you need to do is write Do Hugz Not Drugz in bold and center it in your sig, who knows, you might even save somones life...

Then BAM! Your wife leaves you for a dog and a squirrel chewed off your nut sack and made it into a... well... nut sack

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by smashfan
    i hope it goes bad for xbox i h8 microsoft, good on wii i hope gta will come because it would appeal to a huge audience
    why do you hate microsoft, i can understand it not being your favorive but why do you hate it?

(sorry for posting so much)

Proud Leader of the

Do Hugz Not Drugz

Legion

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Im going with Ninty and M$. I've always hated Sony, plus no one I knows has a P$3, while most of my friends have 360's

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Don't Mind Me. I'm Stupid XwiimasturX's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    i think that this year's E3 could be the best and most informative E3 to date.

with ALL of the new consoles out, gamers are expecting a lot of information, and quite frankly, they must get it at E3.

i dont even think ninty is going to release and updated handheld in the next year or two. They've got enough on their plates with the success with the DS and the Wii. Why fix what ain't broke?

as for what i want to see at this E3--- release dates for SSBB and SMG (theyd better be soon release dates too, im hungry for those games.) new info from square about FF:CC2 and FF13. i'd like to see the end of these rumors about how Metal Gear 4 is going to the 360 (either way, if it just stays on the ps3 or goes on both) i dont care, i just want to hear ppl stop talking about it.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^From what Ive heard, Galaxy will most likely be the beginning of November, and SSBB will either fit in between Metroid and Galaxy, or Galaxy and Xmas. So Brawl will either be September-October or December.

Dont ask me for a source, its all speculation.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    hope so
    Last edited by BapFap; 06-21-2007 at 02:07 PM.

Proud Leader of the

Do Hugz Not Drugz

Legion

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by XwiimasturX
    i think that this year's E3 could be the best and most informative E3 to date.

with ALL of the new consoles out, gamers are expecting a lot of information, and quite frankly, they must get it at E3.

i dont even think ninty is going to release and updated handheld in the next year or two. They've got enough on their plates with the success with the DS and the Wii. Why fix what ain't broke?

as for what i want to see at this E3--- release dates for SSBB and SMG (theyd better be soon release dates too, im hungry for those games.) new info from square about FF:CC2 and FF13. i'd like to see the end of these rumors about how Metal Gear 4 is going to the 360 (either way, if it just stays on the ps3 or goes on both) i dont care, i just want to hear ppl stop talking about it.
    i agree, ssbb looks done, i mean sure, they're gonna need to fix some bugs here and there, add some more charaters (sonic, bowser, DK, Luigi etc.)
    alot more stages ect. But if you've seen the pics on it's site, i'm expecting it to come out in late september - late december. Seriously we should be getting some idea of whenthis thing is coming out.

Proud Leader of the

Do Hugz Not Drugz

Legion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Ads