Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    (sorry for posting so much everone)

Proud Leader of the

Do Hugz Not Drugz

Legion

To join the Do Hugz Not Drugz (DHND) legion and the pursute to stop drug use, all you need to do is write Do Hugz Not Drugz in bold and center it in your sig, who knows, you might even save somones life...
    Vice presidant of Do Hugz Not Drugz: LevesqueIsKing

Then BAM! Your wife leaves you for a dog and a squirrel chewed off your nut sack and made it into a... well... nut sack

...Wait American abstinence or French abstinence?

2. Ads

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^lol.

There are multiple ways to sell a punch.
    1. You can punch to the side of his head, opposite the camera angle, without even touching them at all.
    2. You can punch them in the head, but right before you hit them stop your fist, resulting in a love-tap.
    3. You can punch them with the side of your hand (kind of like a stabbing motion), rather than the knuckles, which doesnt have any bones and therefore hurts less.
    4. You can hit them with your forearm, which is very fleshy, and does not hurt.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    lol

I SO would get fired if i did wresteling, if anyone hit me too hard i'd probably loose controll and kill the guy.

and if we're gonna talk about wresteling we should pm, because where getting seriously off topic here.

Proud Leader of the

Do Hugz Not Drugz

Legion

To join the Do Hugz Not Drugz (DHND) legion and the pursute to stop drug use, all you need to do is write Do Hugz Not Drugz in bold and center it in your sig, who knows, you might even save somones life...

Then BAM! Your wife leaves you for a dog and a squirrel chewed off your nut sack and made it into a... well... nut sack

Member #
    Friends
    6031-8713-1077-8188
    here is my idea...

make the top screen the whole size..and make it touchscreen too!
    then you can flip it around and shut it..so its just a giant touch screen on the front..and nothing else..(kinda like the iphone) and then there could be more features...edit-speakers would be on the side or something!

a) built in internet
    b) 2gb flash...for music/photos/videos
    c) wifi...with like pictochat with friend codes..like a ds msn like
    d) no support for gba..but yes for older ds games!
    e) with the flash..u could sync vc games from the wii to the ds..or buy mini games on the wii and sync it

price: $199.usd

the image..its made with paint..u get the point

iMac 2.4ghz Aluminum, 4GB iPhone, 12 iPods!

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Quote Originally Posted by BapFap
    lol no, that would be pushing it, i don't think they're gonna make any new handelds untill 2010, hopfully they'll make a ds 2, with graphics a 30% better then psp graphics, and a 20% bigger screen, with no wide screen. i love the touch screen... i hope they'll prepare us in E3 2007 for a ds2 comeing.

and i hope in like 2013 they'll make the wii 2 (it could be called the mii 2... get it? lol)
    In the game industry, you can often expect a new handheld/console every 4-5 years. So, a seven year gap is pretty rediculous. Expect nintendo's new console by 2011. (Maybe even by 2010 if they are far enough in development or the wii bombs) Oh yeah, and don't expect a "wii 2" Nintendo hasn't really dont something like that for a console since the nes/snes. It will have an "original" name.

And I stand by my 2008 prediction for nintendo's new handheld. The original GBA came out 3.5 years before the original DS. 3.5 years after the Original DS would be Q2 2008.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ericlewis91
    here is my idea...

then you can flip it around and shut it..so its just a giant touch screen on the front..and nothing else..(kinda like the iphone) and then there could be more features...edit-speakers would be on the side or something!

a) built in internet
    e) with the flash..u could sync vc games from the wii to the ds..or buy mini games on the wii and sync it

where did u get those pictures? good idea, i'll pass on the wide screen idea (I HAAAAAAAATE widesceen)

Proud Leader of the

Do Hugz Not Drugz

Legion

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by nic7
    In the game industry, you can often expect a new handheld/console every 4-5 years. So, a seven year gap is pretty rediculous. Expect nintendo's new console by 2011. (Maybe even by 2010 if they are far enough in development or the wii bombs) Oh yeah, and don't expect a "wii 2" Nintendo hasn't really dont something like that for a console since the nes/snes. It will have an "original" name.

And I stand by my 2008 prediction for nintendo's new handheld. The original GBA came out 3.5 years before the original DS. 3.5 years after the Original DS would be Q2 2008.
    i'm hoping for the next handheld to come out 2009
    and it doesn't have to be the Wii 2, just as long as it has the same controler i'm happy.

Proud Leader of the

Do Hugz Not Drugz

Legion

Member #
    Friends
    6031-8713-1077-8188

i made it

the widescreen ds..i made it with paint
    iMac 2.4ghz Aluminum, 4GB iPhone, 12 iPods!

Don't Mind Me. I'm Stupid XwiimasturX's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ericlewis91
    here is my idea...

a) built in internet

heres the problem with that. a lot of games use the two screens as one whole screen. (take yoshi touch and go for example.)

you just can't convert it into two different screens. it wouldnt work well at all.

the screens have to be the same size. but i do like the idea how it could flip back to make one widescreen and nothing else (it would be like a tablet pc, only cooler)

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    I actually don't like that DS design. But i agree completely about the next nintendo hanheld needs atleast 2 gigs of eternal memory. And their next console should probably have 100+ gigs sadly. I've got a feeling downloading games is gonna be the main way of purchasing games in the next generation.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Ads