LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 116
  1. #21
    ciper's Avatar
    Member #
    22965
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    ▐▄█▀█▄▌
    Posts
    2,008
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I rep'd Gabbiani's post because I have nearly the same thoughts.

    Gabbiana: The sad part is that the Zelda game wasn't even meant for the Wii. Its a modified gamecube game

  2. Ads


  3. #22
    Wandering Gambler Gabbiani's Avatar
    Member #
    28030
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sunny Southern California
    Posts
    58
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0897-2010-9922-2726
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    I rep'd Gabbiani's post because I have nearly the same thoughts.

    Gabbiana: The sad part is that the Zelda game wasn't even meant for the Wii. Its a modified gamecube game
    I preordered and paid for it in full on GCN, so I definitely know that. Nintendo knew they didn't have a release title to stand on is what happened.

    In any case, thanks for the rep, much appreciated, also glad to know my ranting isn't always in vain

    "My life is a chip in your pile -- Ante up!" ~Setzer Gabbiani

    D/P Name: Will // Code: 5240 8536 3936

  4. #23
    Nintendo FanBoy cannon's Avatar
    Member #
    5987
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,046
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    The NES, SNES, GB and GBA were not "kiddie" so no not always. Show me which reply was bragging? Sounds to me like you take things about the Wii personally.
    I said BAGGING Not BRAGGING. I was implying that people just call the console kiddie because they think there Xbox/Ps3 is better and they just think they are cool because they can try and prove it by calling it kiddie. I dont take things about the wii personally however i think people should no facts before they start to bagg aka pick on another console.
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

  5. #24
    <3 Rach Jay61's Avatar
    Member #
    19954
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    935
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    I don't think its kiddy, then again I don't care either way..I have fun with the console, kiddy or not, thats what counts to me.


    [Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]


  6. #25
    ciper's Avatar
    Member #
    22965
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    ▐▄█▀█▄▌
    Posts
    2,008
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by cannon
    I said BAGGING Not BRAGGING. I was implying that people just call the console kiddie because they think there Xbox/Ps3 is better and they just think they are cool because they can try and prove it by calling it kiddie. I dont take things about the wii personally however i think people should no facts before they start to bagg aka pick on another console.
    Oh oops I misread it. One single letter changes your whole post and I actually agree with you then!

  7. #26
    Wandering Gambler Gabbiani's Avatar
    Member #
    28030
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sunny Southern California
    Posts
    58
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0897-2010-9922-2726
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay61
    I don't think its kiddy, then again I don't care either way..I have fun with the console, kiddy or not, thats what counts to me.

    That definitely is what counts. Unfortunately, I don't find no-plot "Jack-of-all-Games" to be very fun at all. Mario party is the only exception to this. Twilight Princess got me hooked on its story. I kept playing to find out what happened next.

    When
    Spoiler Alert!

    I honestly got chills, I did everything I could to do what I had to do as fast as I could because I'd developed a rapport with the character(s). Warioware, Raving Rabbids, Elebits, and the rest of the bunch...they don't immerse me that way and don't have a genuine 'emotion' to them.

    I guess I'm one of the last people who play a videogame to 'become' the protagonist in a 'book type setting' for lack of a better description. Oh well

    "My life is a chip in your pile -- Ante up!" ~Setzer Gabbiani

    D/P Name: Will // Code: 5240 8536 3936

  8. #27
    Nintendo FanBoy cannon's Avatar
    Member #
    5987
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,046
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    Oh oops I misread it. One single letter changes your whole post and I actually agree with you then!
    Ok cool so lets stop this crappy online style fight lol
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

  9. #28
    ciper's Avatar
    Member #
    22965
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    ▐▄█▀█▄▌
    Posts
    2,008
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

  10. #29
    Wandering Gambler Gabbiani's Avatar
    Member #
    28030
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sunny Southern California
    Posts
    58
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0897-2010-9922-2726
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    O.O; Rest In Peace for sure. It's a rest that man has more than earned.

    "My life is a chip in your pile -- Ante up!" ~Setzer Gabbiani

    D/P Name: Will // Code: 5240 8536 3936

  11. #30
    Snakes on a Wii! LowTek's Avatar
    Member #
    23585
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    140
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yes it is, you are wrong.

    I hate to make a short and lacking argument, but there is no contest here, it is kiddie. I am 23 and I still like it, and play it almost daily, but I will NOT deny that it is kiddie.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

bapfap wii
,
is the wii kiddie
,
is zelda kiddie?
,
kiddie animated rated-e
,
nintendo games are not complex
,
nintendo is kiddie
,

nintendo is not kiddie

,

nintendo is not kiddy

,
nintendo not kiddy
,
too many kiddy games on nintendo wii
,
wii is not kiddy
,

wii kiddie

Click on a term to search for related topics.