LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    Just don't listen to them....get your Wii and have fun....i was bored of normal controller...I loved my wiimoote and nunchuck....right now i own 9 great wii games and i'm planing on buying more...so if you want to get your wii get it...

but maybe you should try to get a couple of games and/or controller in exchange of your 360Elite.

btw, im probably as old as you with 2 children...so if you need to talk wii i'm there...

ME and XLaw are both wii lover just look at our sig...lol
    Last edited by Wii-licious; 06-24-2007 at 05:45 AM.
    [CENTER]

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles
    Your trading a xbox 360 elite for Just wii you got ripped off plus the 360 is better in my opinion but wii is pretty fun to though and I dont like ps3
    Yeah try and get some games with it too

I would never trade my Wii in for a 360
    On the other hand I wouldn't trade a 360 in for a Wii
    But I see you have a 6 year old son and another on the way so it's probably the best system to have for them

No Longer Have A Wii

Member #
    Friends
    4842-2271-0989-9857
    Quote Originally Posted by Macmutt
    Real nice Sovieto, nice welcome ya' gave me there, it's a great first impression of the Wii communtiy, but don't break your arm patting yourself on the back for your stupid reply because you obviously have the maturity of a 10 year old which you probably are so i'll do the rest of the members a favor and dismiss your childish little comments.
    Heres a suggestion though maybe you should try to go on the v-smile game system forums with my 6 year old son there more your level of maturity i think, so go ahead and leave these forums or i'll have to tell your mommy you used the word pussy, later tough guy.
    Good for you Macmutt!! I am not sure what kind of trip this guy is on to repeatedly post this. He should consider: Maybe we are not pussies.....maybe he is just mean. And the fact that he has a disclaimer only solidifies the immaturity.

On point, get the system that will make you happy. Do you know someone that has a Wii that would bring it to your house so you can try some different types of games for yourself to see if it really is for you? I believe you will enjoy it when you try it. Let us know when you get it so we can exchange Wii codes.
    Last edited by The Fifth; 06-24-2007 at 06:30 AM.
    If I seem nice to you that is because I am.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    Yeah try and get some games with it too

I would never trade my Wii in for a 360
    On the other hand I wouldn't trade a 360 in for a Wii
    But I see you have a 6 year old son and another on the way so it's probably the best system to have for them
    I agree with you completely Wii Smurf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Ads