LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    shes probably talking about how u said it will be like the ps2, even though its not

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    But you don't know that... You're saying something is better because it has sold more

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    again, i never said the wii was better. ive been saying it will beat the ps3 sales. thats wat ive been saying this whole time but u keep thinking im saying the wii is better for some reason

and yes i do know that. its not going to be like the ps2 simply because of the price. in matter of fact, i have 3 ps2s. why? cause they were affordable. but guess how much 3 ps3s would cost? $1800. i think u get my point
    Last edited by Shoko; 06-24-2007 at 07:07 PM.

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    How was 3 Ps2's affordable at release? lol You must have gotten them when they were reduced in price...

You're not exactly saying anything good about other consoles, you're just saying the Wii will do better in sales because it's doing good now

I'm not sure how you're calling me a fanboy when you're blinded by the high sales of the wii, you can't see how there is a high possibility of sales changing.

You're probably not saying the Wii is better, but you're saying that the Ps3 is pretty much wasting time by putting great technology in their machine... Just because the Wii is beating it in sales...?

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

Member #
    Friends
    I have 5 black and white 10" tvs, guess how much 5 50" plasma tvs would cost. Over 10 grand. HD tv's are not going to last, i think i made my point.

No you didnt. If someone had the money, they would buy 3 PS3's no problem. So YOU cant afford it, its a big deal. You know a lot of people who cant afford that, so do i. Price has nothing to do with anything.

As far as sales go, the 360 just jumped 5,000 units in a week cause of one game. If they released 4 or 5 good games, it would probably triple sales. When the PS3 games come out, i wouldnt doubt it significantly sells more.

Wii is in trouble, games will be using the GC or classic controller now so the whole remote new thing is already old. Good luck selling that as the next console gimmick.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Dam, lets drop this bullsh*t, wii is selling great whats wrong with that? Why cant peeps be happy with that?

PS3 very good system, not doing well now but will start selling a lot and i mean a lot of units by this time year!

My point is if you dont like this/that console SHUTUP, NO ONE WANTS TO HERE IT!
    We got like 18,000 threads on this type of crap... no need to argue/debate over it!

(keep on doing this, i guarantee you Shift is going to pop out of nowhere to prove his statement, which is most of the time right)
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Selfdestruct
    Oh shiftallout, you never learn do you son ?

Ya, your right, Miyamoto's ideas arent ever addressed. OH WAIT thats right, he created the WIIMOTE !!

Guess he is just a salesman/figurehead, guess his ideas never actually make it to production (Insert Sarcasm).

Once again Shiftallout, WALK ON HOME BOY, WALK ON HOME !
    lol let me quote my first post, because you apparently were unable to read it.
    "The wiimote was actually designed by Myamoto who got the idea from using a tv remote, one of the few things nintendo let him continue doing is create the controllers. Out of the many prototypes they picked the remote and modeled it after a similar patented device (which nintendo is actually being sued for). Now if Myamoto was able to at least influence the controller, what would happen if he actually had more control over the company? We would see quality in the games and product. We would tilt back towards the pattern used in the snes days. Thats not gonna happen,"

Geeze yer a smarty for repeating what I already said. Miyamoto has been designing the controllers since the nes. Its not only him, but they do come up with prototypes. Again, its that figure head thing. Everyone expects miyamoto to create and design the controllers, but how long will they let him? I could care less if he made a controller, I want to see his games, his attachments like the N64DD, his leadership and innovation, but he doesnt have that power anymore. Do you deny that there has been no change in power since Yamauchi retired? I remember when Miyamoto said he found out someone was making mii's in a different department, and his developement team had been working on that project for years but it kept getting trashed by the higher ups. So why let someone else do it without his knowledge, when he had in fact been working on them since before the N64. lol Cmon. what youwere you saying "boy"?

Nice try kiddo.

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    and yes i do know that. its not going to be like the ps2 simply because of the price. in matter of fact, i have 3 ps2s. why? cause they were affordable. but guess how much 3 ps3s would cost? $1800. i think u get my point
    so then if there's a sale on refridgerators at Lowe's i should buy 3 of them??

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    This thread went to shit around page 3.5
    That also happens to be where I stopped reading and unsubscribed.

Some of you have a closed mind. You will defend the system no matter what others say.
    Last edited by ciper; 06-24-2007 at 11:10 PM.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Thats true, but some of them do it for a reason!
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Ads