LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    There will be thousands that havn't played it before, and the adaptation to the Wii is the lure of RE:4.

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

2. Ads

wii owner since release Yellow_Wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    i actually havnt played resi 4 and it looks quite good

i will apoligize for for some of the stuff i've said, its just, since i got my 360, i've been looking at the game sections for that and the libary of games are really outstanding, the lineup for the future looks even better. When i look at wii games, its just, dissapointing.

i will agree, given time, the wii will release some cracking titles suck as:

mario kart
    ssb
    mario galaxys
    red steel 2
    zelda games
    much more party stuff too

i am constantly tied between weather to buy a wii game or a 360 game though

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    I agree.

I think we need to make an official Wii complaints sticky.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    sucks penis hairs, lmao

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by powpowpow
    Nintendo has always started pretty slow but managed to knock out some amazing games eventually. (Goldeneye, Zelda OOT & MM, Donkey Kong, Banjo, Perfect Dark, Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64, Mario Tennis, Diddy Kong Racing, Super Smash Bros). These games are legendary and the reason they are is because a lot of time and effort went into them.
    I own an XBOX and I can't really name any legendary games for it (I don't count Halo as legendary even though it was pretty awesome).

Last time I played my XBOX: 1 year ago
    Last time I played my N64: Yesterday.
    The bad thing about your example is that Goldeneye, Donkey Kong, Banjo, Perfect Dark, and Diddy kong on the N64 were all developed by Rare which is now owned by Mircrosoft.
    Last edited by Haywire; 06-23-2007 at 04:24 PM.
    Mii since 8 February 2007

31 Games Owned:
    Too many to type up anymore.

Member #
    Friends
    5234-2961-1879-5832
    Never played RE:4 until now. Never cared too. But being able to aim and shoot at your enemy with your controler already makes it better than the 2 year old version.

All this "IT CAME OUT 2 YEARS AGO!" crap, means absolutely nothing to me.

Member #
    Friends
    Doesnt admitting that you had not played RE4 in the past make you a noob in the strictest sense? I mean it was a very popular game at the time that was available for both GC and PS2. No reason for you not to have played it especially over a 2 year period where used copies became somewhat common.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Selfdestruct
    All this "IT CAME OUT 2 YEARS AGO!" crap, means absolutely nothing to me.
    It should. This thread is about the Wii and its weaknesses. This is another example of us getting rehashed games instead of anything new.

Member #
    Friends
    5234-2961-1879-5832
    No Ciper, i think it proves that the Wii got me back into gaming.

I though i had outgrown gaming and game systems, until the Wii came along, it gave me a whole new reason to play again. Or the even want to play video games again.

Nintendo is doing something right, if the Wii hadnt came along, i'd still not be playing any games, none of the other consoles really gave me a reason to purchase them. Just because you polish a turd doesnt make it more apealing to me, i want substance, not superior graphics and Extreeeeeeeeeeemly long games.

I WANT SOMETHING THATS FUN TO PLAY !
    Last edited by Mr.Selfdestruct; 06-23-2007 at 05:26 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    5537-0855-7535-2075
    Just a thought......

I've owned many systems over the years. The Wii is the first time that I've owned a system from (two weeks after) launch. Every other system I've owned has been bought after the inevitable price drop and once a decent catalogue of games has been released. I am feeling a little jaded towards my Wii at the moment but I know that once the choice of decent games expands then I will be back in the same frame of mind as with previous systems. I wonder how many of you who are feeling let down are first time launch purchasers, and how many have been here before?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire
    The bad thing about your example is that Goldeneye, Donkey Kong, Banjo, Perfect Dark, and Diddy kong on the N64 were all developed by Rare which is now owned by Mircrosoft.
    This is true.. Rare were legendary game developers.

Even so, with all the unexpected sales of Nintendo's console, developers can't ignore it and I'm sure they'll put more resources towards making great wii games, just as EA are doing.

Ads