Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2225-1835-1232-9988

Nintendo is ticking me off !

Nintendo is ticking me off im not sure about anybody else but i know im really gettin fed up with there kiddy image that wont break. there too laid back and in the end its gona bite some1 in the butt. they want what the parents want not the actual gamers. (gamers people who actually play the games)throwing out these stupid party games. at least they are trying by giving us a few good titles like godfather, scarface, and even ssx was a gamers game. and those are just ported titles that has been out for months already nothin great, not counting ssx. plus there lack of online is sucky the first online game is pokemon which is also sucky (pokemon who cares). and there only chance to shake that image was manhunt and nintendo them selves said no AO GAMES. question why do we have an ao rating thats not used for adults like myself. and the AO rating states
    ADULTS ONLY
    Titles rated AO (Adults Only) have content that should only be played by persons 18 years and older. Titles in this category may include prolonged scenes of intense violence and/or graphic sexual content and nudity.
    i assume if your gonna buy an AO rated game a person should show id. i don't see why its such a problem. if your the dumb parent who phisically sees that the title has a big AO rating a buys it for there kid is an idiot. if the big n ever puts out an ao game i will bow down to them. but for now the wii is a big thing and if it keeps up the crap i dont think people are going to care for wii be cause of the image they give off im already feeling that way i almost dont want to play it. and i hope game companies arent afraid to put good content on there games just cause of what happend to manhunt. the should infact start making more AO games to show them what gamers want. (u kno gamers the people who actually play the games) and overun the ESRB with so many Ao titles nintendo will have no choice but to allow a few or go wit the dinos and stay kiddy. im sorry i love nintendo but there just ticking me off

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    I think Manhunt is an isolated case (I don't agree with its banning). As you say theres Godfather, Scarface, theres going to be RE:4, RE:UC, Driver and Medal Of Honor etc. So its not all kids/party image.

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Member #
    Friends
    its not nintendos fualt. its 360/ps3 fanboys that gave the wii that image. nintendo have released many many adult games, and will continue to do so. RE:4, RE:UC, Godfather, Scarface, Manhunt 2, Sadness, No more heroes, soul calibur legends, call for heroes pompolic wars, and many many more.

Its not nintendo.

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    So you want all games to be AO? Thats not very friendly to the up coming generations is it...

Also, Sony have also stated they will not rlease Manhunt 2 with an AO rating..zOMG THEY R Teh KiDdIESZ

And Pokemon is one of the best seling franchises ever so..yeah people care..

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Well, personally I just ignore all those childish games, ( all the movie games ) and what not, and I just focus on the other games that I find interesting.
    I honestly don't see the wii as a kiddie console. The wii appeals to many people, and there is different kinds of games out and coming out that may or may not change some appeals. Maybe the wii just isn't your system?

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    5781-1229-3280-1523
    it really does have to appeal to an older audience, with a game like gears of war wii style
    I WANT SONIC IN BRAWL AND HIS FRIENDS! i also want WOLF LINK AND MIDNA AS A PAIR, ZANT. yep i like zelda games, waluigi is good as well, crash bandicoot and spyro and rayman would fit into the game with ease

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    I'm "grown up" and hate Gears though.

Member #
    Friends
    2225-1835-1232-9988
    [QUOTE=Jay61]So you want all games to be AO? Thats not very friendly to the up coming generations is it...

And Pokemon is one of the best seling franchises ever so..yeah people care..[QUOTE=Jay61]

i didnt say all games should be Ao i Said they should release more of them
    and children/perents care for pokemon and the only reason another gamer would play it is cuz its online big deal i would have rather had strikers

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    Oooooooh your not in Europe. Now I see why you have your panties in a bunch.

Ah well happy complaining [/Plays strikers]

Member #
    Friends
    2225-1835-1232-9988
    of course what about the parental guides in the system to stop them from playing games the parents dont want they should think about that b4 banning a game. nintendo has an internet browser thats way worse. nintendos not makin sense. like i said b4 i love nintedo there just pissing me off

Ads