LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by FR.
    it would be a good idea for the to die down a little maybe even more than 4 months. Yes, there are great games out now but better ones are going to come soon. Also, there might be a $50 USD price drop (doubtful).
    I would not wait 4 months or more to buy a console on the off chance a new game comes out that i might like,i like many of the current games and have a long list of ones i hope to own in the near future.
    If he swaps/sells it now and gets a Wii with games he has 4 months of great gaming then he can sell the games and buy any new ones that come out.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2350-2992-9864-7697
    stick with the wii mate
    360 controls are crap
    wii's are so much fun

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    paintballer, why do you keep saying th enovelty of the controller wears off, i mean the 360 controller is just a smaller version of the original xbox, and ps3 is basically the exact same but with some motion sensing.....and they both resemble the NES controller....that WORE OFF

dude i'm not an idiotic fanboy, and i support your choice, some people are getting bored with same games, same controller but better graphics.....the wii dosn't follow that pattern and is something different....

good luck with your new wii

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunna
    stick with the wii mate
    360 controls are crap
    wii's are so much fun
    Although it's your opinion, everybody is entitled to their own so I suggest you don't say stuff like that. Even if you want to say that kind of stuff, post some reasons why you think so and you may sound more convincing.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    2350-2992-9864-7697
    lol
    ok

360's controls are rather bad compared to the nintendo wii, the anologue sticks to aim in FPS games are really poor and you find yourself taking around 30 seconds to aim. Whereas the Wii you just point and BANG!

Also too much is happening with the 360 controls all at once, its hard to run, jump and shoot at the same time because of the controller, whereas wii, you can aim with your controller, use the numchuck to move forwards and a little flick upwards on the controller (not too much to loose aim) and you can do it

360s are good yeah, only if your a real gamer, theyre basically not as good offline than online, but the wii's catching up, many more online games for the wii are coming out.
    what 360 has the edge over the wii is in the graphics department, but wii's are supposed to be fun, and not be all this HD, i have a HDTV in my living room, but if wanted to play games when i wanted my parents and other family members wouldnt allow it :P

so theres a little more convincing info FR
    Mario Strikers Friend Code: 038757 592704
    Pm me if you add me!

Games: WiiSports WiiPlay WarioWare Smooth Moves Splinter Cell Double Agent Rayman Raving Rabbits Mario Party 8 Spiderman 3 Tiger woods PGA tour 07 Zelda Twilight Princess Medal of Honour Vanguard Pirates of the Carribean At Worlds End

Member #
    Friends

It's a done deal

Ok well i already got my trade in credit and my Wii is coming in a day or two
    so i'm going to enjoy it for a while and collect all my favorite nintendo titles.

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    Tennis will keep you amused!

Red Steel
    Zelda
    Resident Evil
    Mario

Are all worth a look!

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by Macmutt
    Ok well i already got my trade in credit and my Wii is coming in a day or two
    so i'm going to enjoy it for a while and collect all my favorite nintendo titles.
    Well, you've made some ups and downs on both ends but if getting the Wii makes you happy, then there you go. I would suggest getting LOZ: TP, MP 8, MP3: C (August 20), SSBB (November?) and if there are any sports you like there is a game for each one (mostly). Enjoy your Wii and if you need any help, just PM me.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    in your head reputation: 101-24 till next block
    Friends
    7927-4585-8292-8959
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphos
    Just because it is a wii forum mean everyone is a hardcore nintendo fan.
    what it doesn't....

maybe that's why i feel like a loner

(you realize i am joking)

Google is your friend

Ceraintly Own:
    Wii,RedSteel,Legend of Zelda,The godfather ,R4DS & DS,prince of persia

Member #
    Friends
    As of right now, the Xbox 360 is a better system, with a greater variety of games, many of which are of very high quality.

Ads