LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

I can't believe this is a Wii forum

I post a thread about selling my 360 Elite for a Wii and not only don't i get applauded for it but i actually get condemned for it.
    I thought you guy's were supposed to love the Wii above all else, i thought by purchasing the Wii you were basically saying that superior hardware and fancy movie players does not a game system make ?
    Instead most of you guy's are telling me how crazy i am, well i guess your entitled to your opinion but i for one am looking for a new, more fun gaming experience than just sitting in a chair button mashing the same button a thousand times over, because no matter how gorgeous the graphics are in HD or not you eventually get past that and then it comes down to the immersive interactive fun factor of a game.
    So even though i haven't played a Wii yet accept for like 60 seconds of excite truck, i spent the last few months doing constant research online, in stores and with people i know who have it or played it, and it's always the same anwer, " It's just a more fun gaming experience than anything else ".
    Hence the stellar sales.
    So please don't be so quick to condemn me for finally realizing that being a graphic whore and a powerful hardware hunter doesn't always mean the best gaming experience - recent examples PS one beating out N-64, PS2 beating out Xbox, so you guy's should already know bigger is not always better just as Sony & Microsoft are realizing this very moment when glancing at superior Wii sales numbers.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Just because it is a wii forum mean everyone is a hardcore nintendo fan.

Member #
    Friends
    2476-7789-3835-5591
    We are not hardcore fans of Nintendo. We are doing you a favour, the Wii is good but since its so new it has little good games, a system needs like 1 year minimum to get a descant amount of good games and at the moment the 360 has tons of great game that why we are saying "keep you 360 and but on the side get a Wii to".
    I have the wii!!!! i know i suck at spelling!

Rep me if I did good.
    Spoiler Alert!

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphos
    Just because it is a wii forum mean everyone is a hardcore nintendo fan.
    in fact, alot of the ppl here own the wii as a second platform to their 360

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Macmutt
    I post a thread about selling my 360 Elite for a Wii and not only don't i get applauded for it but i actually get condemned for it.
    Because it is a very bad deal.

I thought you guy's were supposed to love the Wii above all else, i thought by purchasing the Wii you were basically saying that superior hardware and fancy movie players does not a game system make ?
    No, we aren't all idiotic fanboys.
    Instead most of you guy's are telling me how crazy i am, well i guess your entitled to your opinion but i for one am looking for a new, more fun gaming experience than just sitting in a chair button mashing the same button a thousand times over, because no matter how gorgeous the graphics are in HD or not you eventually get past that and then it comes down to the immersive interactive fun factor of a game.
    But once the novelty of the controller wears off it is the normal thing so you are left with an inferior console that has a fancy new controller that you got tired of after the first few weeks.

So even though i haven't played a Wii yet accept for like 60 seconds of excite truck, i spent the last few months doing constant research online, in stores and with people i know who have it or played it, and it's always the same anwer, " It's just a more fun gaming experience than anything else ".
    Hence the stellar sales.
    Its just a fad. People will realise that the controller isn't that spectactular and the sells will die down.

So please don't be so quick to condemn me for finally realizing that being a graphic whore and a powerful hardware hunter doesn't always mean the best gaming experience - recent examples PS one beating out N-64, PS2 beating out Xbox, so you guy's should already know bigger is not always better just as Sony & Microsoft are realizing this very moment when glancing at superior Wii sales numbers.
    In all of the examples you gave there was only a minor difference in power, but the Wii is vastly inferior to the 360/PS3. Graphics aren't everything, but they do add alot to the game. Games are what really matters, but the Wii doesn't have much for games, the only thing it has over other consoles is a new controller.

Quote Originally Posted by TortillaChip520
    in fact, alot of the ppl here own the wii as a second platform to their 360
    Or a third...
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    well i mean as of next gen. consoles

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by TortillaChip520
    well i mean as of next gen. consoles
    I know, but my Wii is third to my 360 and my PS3.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

millionare in training the snake's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2223-0913-2636-5453
    macmutt, (iknowthis asbeen postedalready)why dont you SELLyour 360 then geta wii AND wii games/accesories

i mean, its a better deal isn it

Member #
    Friends
    you could probably sell it on ebay and buy a wii and a premium or core 360

Spoiler Alert!

...yea... My god the Wii owns...'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    That was an intelligent post, and I understand what you're saying. It's just that you could get $500+ for your Elite on eBay, and a Wii is $250. The Wii actually costs less. Sell it, just don't trade it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads