Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

I need to know more about mii.

Hey all.Im a newbie here.I got my nintendo wii a few days ago
    Liking everything so far
    Im wondering about the mii,what can you do with other mii's on your nintendo.Ive added alot off peoples codes from the code thread,ill message you if ive added you so you can add me.But everytime i go onto it it seys nobodys here.I wont to know what you can do.
    Thanks in advance.
    α∂∂ му ωιι σ∂є 8026-0207-0048-3441
    му ωιι ηαмє ιѕ χχριηкχχ
    му мαяισ ѕтяιкєяѕ σ∂є ιѕ 330816105648

ℓσνιηg му ηιηтєη∂σ ωιι,ι σηℓι ιт ωαѕ ριηк :-(

Member #
    Friends
    Certain games you can use them as your playable character, i.e. Wii-Play, Wii-Sports and Wario Ware. Other than that, at the moment not a lot. FIFA has just made a Mii of Ronaldinho. Time will tell.
    Original Wii owner: December 8th 2006
    Games owned: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Super Monkey Ball, Rampage Total Destruction, Excite Truck, Red Steel, Godfather Blackhand Edition, Warioware Smooth Moves, Tiger Woods 07, Cooking Mama, Rayman Rabid Rabbids, Resident Evil 4, Mario Party 8, Boogie.

Member #
    Friends
    You can abuse them by picking them up and shaking the wiimote. Other than that, they are pretty lame so far. Like Miiguy said, only time will tell. If they went with miyamoto's original idea back in the day with using realistic looking mii's using your real face and good graphics, it would have been much better.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    To get other Miis on your console you have to have added peoples code and have them added you. After that Miis may travel from your console to others and vice-versa, you can see them in the Mii Plaza. From there you can add them to your collection of Miis and use them in games or messages and just look at how people have creatively made them . Some of the TV Miis over at IGN look great. Anyway it does take some time for Miis to travel to other consoles, its not instantaneous. Hence you may have to wait a little while before some of the people you added have there Miis travel to your console.

Just checking your Wii is connected to the internet via wireless or USB, isn't it?
    Last edited by Eagles; 06-25-2007 at 07:38 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles
    To get other Miis on your console you have to have added peoples code and have them added you. After that Miis may travel from your console to others and vice-versa, you can see them in the Mii Plaza. From there you can add them to your collection of Miis and use them in games or messages and just look at how people have creatively made them . Some of the TV Miis over at IGN look great. Anyway it does take some time for Miis to travel to other consoles, its not instantaneous. Hence you may have to wait a little while before some of the people you added have there Miis travel to your console.

Just checking your Wii is connected to the internet via wireless or USB, isn't it?
    Yeah.Thanks for the help.Woooo I see one on my parade
    α∂∂ му ωιι σ∂є 8026-0207-0048-3441
    му ωιι ηαмє ιѕ χχριηкχχ
    му мαяισ ѕтяιкєяѕ σ∂є ιѕ 330816105648

ℓσνιηg му ηιηтєη∂σ ωιι,ι σηℓι ιт ωαѕ ριηк :-(

Ads