LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Efresh Efresh51's Avatar
    Member #
    28730
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    West Orange
    Posts
    27
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0705-8098-4025-4783

    Wii Online Tips,Info,and Help

    Hello,

    I made this Thread so I along we other can get help with the new Wii Online Gaming.


    Here are some questions i know i would like answeared.
    How do you start Wii Online Gaming?
    Do i need an Online game befor i register ?
    How do i get to Online Gaming for the wii ?
    Does it Coast any money ?

    any help would be nice ; )

    thanks

    feel free to add anything
    E-fresh

    0705-8098-4025-4783

  2. #2
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Efresh51
    Hello,

    I made this Thread so I along we other can get help with the new Wii Online Gaming.


    Here are some questions i know i would like answeared.
    How do you start Wii Online Gaming?
    Do i need an Online game befor i register ?
    How do i get to Online Gaming for the wii ?
    Does it Coast any money ?

    any help would be nice ; )

    thanks

    feel free to add anything
    I hope it doesn't coast anything..that would be insane.

    But no really, its free. Well having online is free, setting it up may cost some cash. I will just wait for a tech wiz to come in though, I don't quite know my stuff, sorry.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  3. #3
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Efresh51
    Hello,

    I made this Thread so I along we other can get help with the new Wii Online Gaming.


    Here are some questions i know i would like answeared.
    How do you start Wii Online Gaming?
    There will be an option in online games.
    Do i need an Online game befor i register ?
    You don't need to register.
    How do i get to Online Gaming for the wii ?
    Again, there will be an option in game.
    Does it Coast any money ?
    No.

    any help would be nice ; )

    thanks

    feel free to add anything
    Hope that helps.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

  4. #4
    Efresh Efresh51's Avatar
    Member #
    28730
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    West Orange
    Posts
    27
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0705-8098-4025-4783
    yeah thanks....does anyone know if we are gunna have usernames like X-box live...i wanna know where do i make my online username, or if i even need one.
    E-fresh

    0705-8098-4025-4783

  5. #5
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Efresh51
    yeah thanks....does anyone know if we are gunna have usernames like X-box live...i wanna know where do i make my online username, or if i even need one.
    No, you have stupid long ass friend codes.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

  6. #6
    One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    26514
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    ARizona
    Posts
    2,408
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    hey, u gotta have a wii mote to play games online, right??? so i was wondering....

    what if i just replaced the batteries in one of my wiimotes and now, whenever i go to turn the console on or off, the four lights start blinking. then when i turned it on manually, still nothing is happening w/ the motes. the pointer wont show up on the screen. no matter what button(s) i hit, the four lights blink for an extended period of time, and then nothing.

    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #7
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by TortillaChip520
    hey, u gotta have a wii mote to play games online, right??? so i was wondering....

    what if i just replaced the batteries in one of my wiimotes and now, whenever i go to turn the console on or off, the four lights start blinking. then when i turned it on manually, still nothing is happening w/ the motes. the pointer wont show up on the screen. no matter what button(s) i hit, the four lights blink for an extended period of time, and then nothing.
    Keep it in your thread. Don't hijack other threads with your problems that don't relate to the thread.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

  8. #8
    One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    26514
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    ARizona
    Posts
    2,408
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    yeah, i know. but i can fix it! it killing me!

    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #9
    Efresh Efresh51's Avatar
    Member #
    28730
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    West Orange
    Posts
    27
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0705-8098-4025-4783
    WOW!!!!!!!!!! we only use our Friend Code...thats real weak
    E-fresh

    0705-8098-4025-4783

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

mwii online tips

Click on a term to search for related topics.